Super Lemon Haze, Headband, & Tahoe OG soil grow

• Thread starter Ganjafarmer562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Super lemon haze headband  tahoe og soil grow

Starting a diary for my 5 light grow. I have two 8x4 beds and one 4x4 bed which will usually be down to the right on these shots. The Super Lemon Haze is in the 8x4 to the left, the Headband is in the 8x4 on the right and the Tahoe OG is in the 4x4. I had the clones in cups of soil for about two weeks and this is a photo of the day I transplanted.

Super lemon haze headband  tahoe og soil grow 2
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Thanks. Yeah They are in flowering now. Here is a shot of them on day one of flowering after inducing them with a dark period.

IMG 2225
IMG 2226
JAWS

JAWS

hello GF:)
damn brother you got things looking really good in here for-sure, and it looks like your going to have a killer HARVEST when this one is done....
very nice:D

UKgrow

UKgrow

looks like you have a fair few SLH's on the go. they are big ole' girls. sure you have room for them all? nice set up.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

IMG 2257

This is the garden @ day 8 of flowering (day 1 of week 2). I have hacked back a bunch of cuts and foliage from the bottoms. Also all of these plants were topped at the end of the last week of veg.

IMG 2256
IMG 2258
IMG 2259
D

Don007206

Nice grow.. I all ways did good in beds ... I am runing slh right now with a UC the lemon is a grate plant...... I all ways run in to at lest one with funny growth though.. how is the frost on yours at chop iam veging in UC then flowering in 7 gallon coco pots 9 per light just one light . It a test to cut down my veg time ...

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Nice grow.. I all ways did good in beds ... I am runing slh right now with a UC the lemon is a grate plant...... I all ways run in to at lest one with funny growth though.. how is the frost on yours at chop iam veging in UC then flowering in 7 gallon coco pots 9 per light just one light . It a test to cut down my veg time ...

The frost is amazing on the Super Lemon Haze. That is one of the main reasons I grow this strain still. I haven't encountered any funny growth patterns with my SLH, instead they are extremely uniform. I have had the opportunity to cross them with a few different genetics, and she is pretty dominant on several traits. I want to say this plant is somewhat stable because I have planted two packs of beans of the SLH and all of my moms are identical. Ill have some of the frost pics in the next couple days. On another note, your system sounds like a lot of work switching from the UC to coco. Do you have a tough time getting all the roots settled in the coco without breaking some off and possible ruining the plant?

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

These photos are three days later after a feed. So the girls are officially starting the 3rd week of flowering the next day. Day 14, and filling in really nicely!

IMG 2304
IMG 2305
IMG 2307
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Get ready for the tahoe stretch!

You are right. You are not really able to tell from the photos I posted, but I topped the shit out of all three beds. Especially the Tahoe's. The great thing about this particular system is that I was able to salvage around 250 clones from just the tahoe's. I would say prob close to 600 of the super lemon and headband each also. I am trying 25 under one light, I normally do 16, so I have had to hack em back quite a bit. I am liking the 25 though.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

IMG 2321

This is day 24 of flowering. Starting to cut them back some more and set them up for heavy flower production. Some of the other photos are showing how much I cleaned up (lolli popped) the girls.

IMG 2323
IMG 2324
hippieheadies

hippieheadies

i love this whole idea, and i feel it would save a lot more time than moving buckets around, but what about yeild? when you cut the bottom branches off will that help produce more? this looks great i may try this :)

D

Don007206

The frost is amazing on the Super Lemon Haze. That is one of the main reasons I grow this strain still. I haven't encountered any funny growth patterns with my SLH, instead they are extremely uniform. I have had the opportunity to cross them with a few different genetics, and she is pretty dominant on several traits. I want to say this plant is somewhat stable because I have planted two packs of beans of the SLH and all of my moms are identical. Ill have some of the frost pics in the next couple days. On another note, your system sounds like a lot of work switching from the UC to coco. Do you have a tough time getting all the roots settled in the coco without breaking some off and possible ruining the plant it's just a test for now but I'll let you know how it works how much do they stretch in coco

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

i love this whole idea, and i feel it would save a lot more time than moving buckets around, but what about yeild? when you cut the bottom branches off will that help produce more? this looks great i may try this :)

Yeah this topping technique helps with yield a lot, at least in my system with such a crowded canopy. Cutting all of the bottoms helps ensure that the small pieces or larf are at a minimum. Anyone who has ever trimmed will understand what I mean. It's no fun and the bottom pieces are not very dense or productive. Using this "lollipop" technique also helps your plants produce larger, and more dense bugs in the canopy area since the plant isn't wasting energy producing tons of tiny pieces of buds that get tossed in the hash bags anyway. Give it a try, you will be happy and so will your plants.

hippieheadies

hippieheadies

Yeah this topping technique helps with yield a lot, at least in my system with such a crowded canopy. Cutting all of the bottoms helps ensure that the small pieces or larf are at a minimum. Anyone who has ever trimmed will understand what I mean. It's no fun and the bottom pieces are not very dense or productive. Using this "lollipop" technique also helps your plants produce larger, and more dense bugs in the canopy area since the plant isn't wasting energy producing tons of tiny pieces of buds that get tossed in the hash bags anyway. Give it a try, you will be happy and so will your plants.

thanks alot. this does make a lot of sense. i hate trimming what i like to call "popcorn" bud from the bottom of the branches. i was just always afraid of trimming too much. i am going to try this for my next crop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom