Super Lemon Haze, Headband, & Tahoe OG soil grow

• Thread starter Ganjafarmer562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

IMG 2361

Here is the girls at day 30 of flowering. I also added a few more shots of the bottoms of the plants to show how much I lolli popped em.

IMG 2362
IMG 2363
IMG 2365
sox

sox

How long into it do you start cutting to get them that high?

From your posts it looks like inbetween day 14 and 24 of flower you trimmed em up,
I was really just wondering how late you feel comfortable in flowering trimming them up that high.
-Sox

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Ganj,how deep are your beds?Its a jungle in there!

Thanks, The beds are one foot deep
From your posts it looks like inbetween day 14 and 24 of flower you trimmed em up,
I was really just wondering how late you feel comfortable in flowering trimming them up that high.
-Sox

I usually trim back as many cuts as I can salvage the first day of flowering as well as clean the bottoms up lightly. I also go in and clean them up in either the end of week three or beginning of week four one last time and toss on the trellis soon after.

J

Jellybean

Soma beds? It must smell like straight funk in there, killin it!

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Soma beds? It must smell like straight funk in there, killin it!

Yeah they are Soma beds for sure, just slightly tweaked. He makes them with all plywood, and 2 ft deep. I use 2x8x12 pieces of wood for my sides and plywood for the bottom. The smell is priceless! Only us growers get to experience the best part of the plants cycle. Don't get me wrong, I love hugs and concentrates more than I do my fiancƩ, but walking into a room full of mature plants is better than almost anything.

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

do you have any way of flushing your beds? or how do you go about preventing salt buildups?

sox

sox

mine are halfway through week 3 and i wanted to take them up a little higher than normal, do you think i risk stressing them out to much? I wanna take around 20-25% off the plant....to much this late?
Thanks,
-Sox

jtrey

jtrey

Grow looks awesome man im setting up 4x4 hydro trays as soil beds now ... do you think if i veg in 4 in pots and transplant them into the beds that are in the flowering room they will get enough time to stretch the roots? right now im just using 2 gallons on the trays

Latest posts

Top Bottom