Super Lemon Haze

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Here is a shot of some super lemon haze i popped from seed. this is the 4th week of veg. no denying her indica genetics.
i have four of these and my goal is to keep em short and bushy and find a good mother plant for my first clone attempt.
PH 5.5-5.8
RH 30-40 ish
18-6 light cycle
PPM around 550-600ish
water temp 68-72

OG

Super lemon haze
V

Vondank420

Looks healthy. Great job. Did you have a question or need advice. Or just showing off the beautiful girl....?

V

Vondank420

I like it!!! I'm looking forward to watching this. That SSH indi dom pheno should be interesting....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is a shot of some super lemon haze i popped from seed. this is the 4th week of veg. no denying her indica genetics.
i have four of these and my goal is to keep em short and bushy and find a good mother plant for my first clone attempt.
PH 5.5-5.8
RH 30-40 ish
18-6 light cycle
PPM around 550-600ish
water temp 68-72

OG

Nice looks real healthy. But super lemon haze is usually sativa leaning. The young leaves may be fatter (those look like a hybrid) and it may grow thin leaves in flower.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Nice looks real healthy. But super lemon haze is usually sativa leaning. The young leaves may be fatter (those look like a hybrid) and it may grow thin leaves in flower.

sounds good, i was going off what i was told and some research i could do. the seeds were labeled super citrus haze, which everyone keep saying was the lemon haze. i'm happy i got 4 of the 8 seeds this far.
thanks for the G2

OG

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

sounds good, i was going off what i was told and some research i could do. the seeds were labeled super citrus haze, which everyone keep saying was the lemon haze. i'm happy i got 4 of the 8 seeds this far.
thanks for the G2

OG

Must be a different breeders version. I am describing the greenhouse seeds one.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Heres a incredible bulk i have going in coco
also have big hopes here, its out of a tent under 24 hr light
more difficult getting and keeping nutrients and ph in check but
i wanted to try more that hyrdo, anyway another topping question here.
should i wait till i get another set up top leafs or would it be best to top this one sooner
rather than later? tia
OG

IMG 0897
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
thank you sir

OG
Must be a different breeders version. I am describing the greenhouse seeds one.
here is the nfo i could find so you are correct is a sativa dominant strain. i would have expected the leafs to be much thinner but as you said the may go that way once they reach flower. again my nfo was from my guy who knows a guy whos knows a guys cousin's sisters kid. but the package is labeled CSH FEM . lets hope for big yeilds and stupid highs!!
Thanks again for your help

Genetics: 80% sativa 20% indica
Harvesttime indoor: 9 weeks
Harvesttime outdoor: second week october
Yield indoor: 450 to 650 gr per m2
Yield outdoor: 100 to 400 gr per plant
THC Level: Very high 20%+
CBD Level: Average/high
Moldresistant: Very good
Quality: Very high
Flavour: Nice sour flavour with an uplifting high
Medical info: Good for meditation and creative high

OG
ps i started these guys on some humboldt honey this in hopes of pushing the terps as such as high as i can for some extraction stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom