Super mega awesome Natural moments πŸ˜ŒπŸŒ±πŸŒ΄πŸƒ....

• Thread starter N00BGR0WER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N00BGR0WER

N00BGR0WER

This little guy chilling under the little lady, thought id share. 😌.. its not super mega awesome.. i had to make it 5words.. soo. Share yours πŸ˜€
Super mega awesome natural moments

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Excellent... Now get it hooked and make it guard your plants :-)

N00BGR0WER

N00BGR0WER

Is that a porcupine?
its a hedgehog. lol, there was a neighbourhood cat that just chilled under it everyday when it grew. never thought to capture the moment though. grew to about 7ft. had to pull early due to the fact the neighbours would see them.

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

Ah ok hard to tell if those are spikes or just fuzzy lol. Damn neighbors gotta ruin it for you and the cat!

N00BGR0WER

N00BGR0WER

Ah ok hard to tell if those are spikes or just fuzzy lol. Damn neighbors gotta ruin it for you and the cat!
haha hence the reason why ive begun an indoor setup. its a whole new ball game for me where nutrients are concerned. however ive gained alot of know-how from these forums. lets see if i can put them to work. the only nutes my outdoors would get were diluted sea urchin juice.

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

That makes sense indoors is definitely easier to conceal. Also a lot more to micro manage I agree with that. But there is plenty of great knowledge on here and a good community to help out. I’m sure you will do fine indoors as well. Have you got your setup going then?

N00BGR0WER

N00BGR0WER

That makes sense indoors is definitely easier to conceal. Also a lot more to micro manage I agree with that. But there is plenty of great knowledge on here and a good community to help out. I’m sure you will do fine indoors as well. Have you got your setup going then?
Yep. bought a tent kit since it was on special, first time ive tried LST and topping also. so we'll see how this run goes

Latest posts

Top Bottom