Super new to growing! Need tips for everything.

• Thread starter Persiangenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Persiangenetix

Persiangenetix

Hello friends,

I am considering growing cannabis, and have been for quite some time now. I need basic information as far as where to start. I have a room which is undisturbed. I can grow up to 4 plants legally and that’s what I would like to do. I really want to grow quality flowers, that’s the goal here to not spend $75 on an eight of 26% Cali strains every couple days like I’ve been doing for years now. How much would a grow setup cost me? I would like to have a nice setup but don’t want to go TOO crazy as far as spending too much money. What type of grow systems are there, what equipment should I use? So many questions. If anyone knows where I should start I would highly appreciate it! Basically I don’t know ANYTHING about growing cannabis or any other plants for that matter.

crossfader

crossfader

Welcome! You're in the right place if you want to learn the growing process. Lots of very knowledgeable ppl here, they can give much better advice than me, I'm still learning. Good luck!✌

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

For 4 plants recomend 4x4 hydrocrunch tent and accessories, from home depo, high quality low price, for that size tent you need a 600w led light, i would go with California light works to expensive? I can name 2 quality companies that make cheap well made full spec lights with Samsung diods, spider farmer and viperspectra, for dirt i recommend fox farms add pearlite for airation, clay for good drainage, use nursery pots they hold water longer and the sides dont dry out like smart pots, i use botanacare pro grow in veg and Atami Bloombastic to flower, a bag of de earth for pests, all this can be had for about a grand more if you buy an expensive light, if your gonna grow autoflowers i recommend the viperspectra 2 cycle reflector series 600w, $150 delivered you can run cold blue for veg full spec if you want and full bloom for flowering, go to ILGM and download the cannabis growers bible, buy quality seeds for autoflowers Methisto is best, legitimate banks? DC seed exchange, Supreme Seeds.com, Seeds here now, Nirvana, Original, Great Lakes Genetics all legit banks, i bought all that stuff and it paid for itself years ago but even going less expensive is still expensive.

20201126 081247
Madbud

Madbud

I got this with a coffee can of happy frog soil, a 100w led light bulb and a bag seed. About a month ago i added a $50 1000w dimmable led from amazon and then a 1000w “blurple” i got for $8 on amazon, no sh*t, $8 with a vipon coupon.
11748940 87E0 4884 BC51 907EEAD6A01B

Persiangenetix

Persiangenetix

For 4 plants recomend 4x4 hydrocrunch tent and accessories, from home depo, high quality low price, for that size tent you need a 600w led light, i would go with California light works to expensive? I can name 2 quality companies that make cheap well made full spec lights with Samsung diods, spider farmer and viperspectra, for dirt i recommend fox farms add pearlite for airation, clay for good drainage, use nursery pots they hold water longer and the sides dont dry out like smart pots, i use botanacare pro grow in veg and Atami Bloombastic to flower, a bag of de earth for pests, all this can be had for about a grand more if you buy an expensive light, if your gonna grow autoflowers i recommend the viperspectra 2 cycle reflector series 600w, $150 delivered you can run cold blue for veg full spec if you want and full bloom for flowering, go to ILGM and download the cannabis growers bible, buy quality seeds for autoflowers Methisto is best, legitimate banks? DC seed exchange, Supreme Seeds.com, Seeds here now, Nirvana, Original, Great Lakes Genetics all legit banks, i bought all that stuff and it paid for itself years ago but even going less expensive is still expensive.
I HIGHLY appreciate your response! I’ve been looking into a lot of the materials your listed and it’s definitely so able! Freaking stoked about this honestly and what an awesome community of people on here! I’m sure I’ll be asking a ton more questions as I actually dive into this endeavor! If there’s a way I can repay the kindness, I gladly will! Thank you very much!

Top Bottom