Super Silver Haze...

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic,Very nice !!! That is why we Love the farm !!! Super Silver Haze !!! Yes, i saw for a chance to get this one... thank you very much !!!! $135. was the best !!! I saw nothing listed about the price drop... and did not have time to go looking for any ,just grabed those bugers right up !!! Last pack i got them !!! Again , thank you , Sir (logic), and thank you Shanti !! very happy farmer !!! monkey5

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Smart man monkey5, everyone should have SSH. Truly a strain for the ages, it's holds up again everything and clobbers most.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

SSH is the dogs bollox

I can say its one of the best strains out there;) aslong as its nopt gh version that takes over 20 weeks lol

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
hererisssh, wow !! and the Med. man both packs gone.... I wanted one... When will more Mr.Nice be stocked at the Farm ??? Good question !!! jah hoover thanks for the kind words, i need this killer plant in my garden !!! The question still remains... when will more Mr. Nice be stocked up on the Farm??? Shanti ?? Logic??? I still have money... ha. ha, yes !!! monkey5

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
If you have some money you should seriously consider the Skunk x Haze, you may never see shanti's genes at that price again.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
hererisssh, thank for the heads up on the skunk X haze from Shanti... i agree with you !!! That is why there is no more left !! I bought the last 3 packs !!! Males that lean to the haze side , should make steller crosses as males, to increase potency and some nice haze to smoke !!! I have been thinking about making some purple haze to send in as freebies !!! monkey5

K

kansasgrown

It is one of my 2 favorite smokes...a great non drowsy cerebral high...my other favorite is Nevilles Haze but that sometimes gets me going sideways.

W

weirdwanda

I agree with Kansasgrown it gets me lit up...insomnia in a blunt... I must say... wild high

M

Matttzzzzz

where do you buy these seeds? i cant find a link to buy mr.nice seeds on the site....or am i just misinformed and there is no link or seed auctions? lol

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Matttzzzz, I think you need to have at least 25 posts to be able to enter the actions here ...keep posting ...you will see them and be able to buy!!! Hope this helps you! monkey5

M

Medic

Is SSH really powerful?

I remember asking Shanti straight up if he were to enter a cup again and were to enter one nug to blow everyone away it would be the super silver haze.IN my opinion i thought afghan haze was his best and thats nevilles cross... People ive heard looking for the hazey phenos in super silver haze, will find them all day in the afghan haze.

W

WESTCRAZY1

will seeds be available anytime soon? i need to score me a pack of mr.nice ssh.

S

sativablast

its a excellent smoke, for the cannassior.
:passingjoint:

O

ojd

man
i dont know what ssh people be growing
but mr nice ssh is haze for days
ssh is amazing and for anyone wanting to try a haze,mr nice ssh is a good beginer haze
where as nevils haze is more for the pro's
nevils takes along time to flower and can be fussy on the nutes and will strech for the sky bug time but man is it worth it
nothing has blown me away anywhere near the power of nevils haze

F

FastForward

I'm surprised to hear you say that OJ.....I've smoked plenty of SSH and it can rip your face off! Not sure I'd call it a beginners haze.....something like a G13H is more for beginners perhaps....but SSH can turn reality inside out.....

O

ojd

sorry ff
i mean beginers haze for ease of growth
definately not a weak strain,far from it
i know heavy tokers old guys who i give a good bit of ssh and they come out in the sweats,blows them away
for ease of growth
as it can have quicker flowering phenos and longer 1 but its very easy to grow compared to nevils haze or nevils/mango or even mango haze
id say its a very good haze for beginers to try to grow(i will blow them away with potency)

Top Bottom