Super size it?

• Thread starter OregonMeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheeseus

Oregon Meds i like your ideas. Oregon represent! We are doing 4'x4'x3' boxes of Coco/Chunky Perlite this year. Seams to hit the max for our Blue Dream. Inside 19 Gal containers bare bulb vert!

O

OregonMeds

FWIW You need to bury the 55 to keep temps down as others have said. What i have found out is you are limited by genetics. Plants will only get so be so big. IE if you put out a clone and a three foot plant they will usually end up the same size if the conditions are optimal.

Right, limited by genetics. I don't know if something like mango would work dwc at all or if soil would be better but outdoors in the best conditions I see good things happening with strains like that. Thoughts?

lol my bad... i didnt notice you there. i just wanted to show you where obs tried this outdoors but said he got more yield just planting in the ground.

Ok, cool. Thanks.

Oregon Meds i like your ideas. Oregon represent! We are doing 4'x4'x3' boxes of Coco/Chunky Perlite this year. Seams to hit the max for our Blue Dream. Inside 19 Gal containers bare bulb vert!

Cool, thanks. Represent? One day maybe... Working on getting there at least.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ran a mango haze x afhgan haze a while back. DWC indoors and yielded 1 1/4lb.. Using extra feed and return line coiled in the ground would help temps also. Was thinking of converting the old hot tub at one point...lol

O

OregonMeds

Ran a mango haze x afhgan haze a while back. DWC indoors and yielded 1 1/4lb.. Using extra feed and return line coiled in the ground would help temps also. Was thinking of converting the old hot tub at one point...lol
thanks man
Haha No kidding the dream lives in you too?

I'd let this girl into my hot tub.
Anyone know the background info on what she is or a yield? It's a classic pic someone must remember the info of where it came from.

8344butte_oct_07.jpg

O

OregonMeds

OK, I have it all done. Tested on a micro scale for the jets and walked through all the rest in my head folks. I'm not going to share the details just yet other than I have made the system one giant skimmer. Woohoo I just invented something that's been around for many years.

However off the shelf things will not do what we want, this will take a little time. Please be patient while I try to get things together and tweak it.

I'm thinking I should take this to RIU past this point though, it's not a dd system at all now and I'm a regular there not here...

Latest posts

Top Bottom