Super Skunk Auto By Sensi Seeds

• Thread starter Ashephard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ashephard

Ashephard

Well I have it on 20/4 should I increase the times maybe go to 18/4. Thkink that would help? Calmag dont get here till friday night.

Ashephard

Ashephard

Not sure about using the big bloom,You deffinitly need the calmag,I would keep mixing the part and b of your regular nutes equally,as your plants might be a bit nitrogen deprived.Autos always look like shit though in DWC cause they really dont get much of a break betwen lights out.
Would hold off on bloom boosters cause your plants look a bit over fed.All that shit does is screw em up worse if there not in good health.

Well I have it on 20/4 shouldI increase the times maybe go to 18/4. Thkink that would help? Calmag dont get here till friday night.

In the meantime I added epsom salt for Mag. Will do res change on friday... Or should I run plain tap and mag till then?

H

heisen

20/4 is a waste on autos.18/6 is way better.
Plants look more beat up flowering under 20 hrs of light.they need a rest time.

Ashephard

Ashephard

When I changed the res I noticed tons of root death in the water... Once the water was out noticed some root rot and some new growth....
Then when checked today it noticed it broke of and is in the res... Should I change the Res again or just try to scoop it out...
When I changed the res I noticed tons of root death in the water... Once the water was out noticed some root rot and some new growth....
Then when checked today it noticed it broke of and is in the res... Should I change the Res again or just try to scoop it out...

H

heisen

I may have been damaging the roots while attempting to rotate the net cups.
Yeah man I was gonna ask how the roots looked.hard to save roots this late into flower.all you can do is try and salvage the plants and hope they can finish

Ashephard

Ashephard

Yeah man I was gonna ask how the roots looked.hard to save roots this late into flower.all you can do is try and salvage the plants and hope they can finish
Only 1 plant with the rot seemed to have been affected. I could see the tap roots without much other roots around. The last few days the rot sloth off and the tap roots are again covered in new growth... They look to be recovering... Ill try to send pic of root ball.

Ashephard

Ashephard

Day 70 for Super Skunk Autoflower from Sensei... The website says 48 days.... Slhould I chopp these or will they swell up more. They are much bigger then 10 days ago...

20180802 172854 HDR
20180802 044424 HDR
20180802 172936 HDR
20180801 122050
Ashephard

Ashephard

they still have time man,i say another 10 days.Wait for the calyxs to swell up

Yeah Im think your right my birthday is august 24th I turn 30... I think ill harvest around the 14th. If I dry 4 a week n cure 1 week I can smoke some of my first grow on my birthday.

What about the othern2 plants. They are not flowering at all. Its not the age difference either.... Is it possible they are not AUTOS?

H

heisen

Yeah Im think your right my birthday is august 24th I turn 30... I think ill harvest around the 14th. If I dry 4 a week n cure 1 week I can smoke some of my first grow on my birthday.

What about the othern2 plants. They are not flowering at all. Its not the age difference either.... Is it possible they are not AUTOS?
How old are they?

Ashephard

Ashephard

So That means either they mixed up the seeds or the series of seeds is not 100% autoflower...
So what should I do let the other 2 finish then switch to 12/12 or should I try to 12/12 them all.

there not autos man.Autos will start flowering around 3 weeks 4 max[/QUOT

H

heisen

So That means either they mixed up the seeds or the series of seeds is not 100% autoflower...
So what should I do let the other 2 finish then switch to 12/12 or should I try to 12/12 them all.
up to you man really,if they look like shit with rotten roots i would toss them and finish the auto so u can start over

Ashephard

Ashephard

up to you man really,if they look like shit with rotten roots i would toss them and finish the auto so u can start over

Im going to examine the roots to decide.
I would feel like I wasted 2 months on those plants.. If I flower them Im looking at another 6 weeks for them to develop right?

I have a photo on day 25 that is running out of space and will need to go in there.... Somebody will not make it. This photo cant veg in my humidty dome much longer... Added an air stone so the roots get oxygen but ai know it wont like being in there much longer... The water is exposed as well....

Top Bottom