Super Skunk In 6 Weeks ??

• Thread starter Dixi Normous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dixi Normous

Dixi Normous

Much of what I've read suggests that the average flowering time for super skunk is 8 weeks, but in my experience it is closer to 6 but 7 at the most .. am interested to hear others experience with the flowering time of Super Skunk indoors. TIA

rasclath

rasclath

94278E22 0B40 4B75 B7A5 33C216A8F9C1
I had 7x Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds under 600watt hps and it was ready after 60-65days 12/12. So I think 7-8 weeks(of flowering - 9-10weeks of 12/12) is the best for them.
If you’re lookin for fast flowering strain I can recommand Black D.O.G. Humboldt Seeds. This strain is as fast as super skunk but bigger yield, better taste and bag appeal.

Dixi Normous

Dixi Normous

View attachment 798053 I had 7x Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds under 600watt hps and it was ready after 60-65days 12/12. So I think 7-8 weeks(of flowering - 9-10weeks of 12/12) is the best for them.
If you’re lookin for fast flowering strain I can recommand Black D.O.G. Humboldt Seeds. This strain is as fast as super skunk but bigger yield, better taste and bag appeal.

Thanks for the heads up on Black DOG ill give it a look

stickybred

stickybred

^^^can vouch for the black dog. I ran a clone from a freebie seed and it was probly one of the nicest plants ive grown to date. straight up buttery grape jam diesel terps. its a hidden gem. made rosin that was so white it looked like the center of an oreo cookie.

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Much of what I've read suggests that the average flowering time for super skunk is 8 weeks, but in my experience it is closer to 6 but 7 at the most .. am interested to hear others experience with the flowering time of Super Skunk indoors. TIA
Few have been 48 days yes

Top Bottom