super skunk not kicking

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I took some healthy ss clones and put them in my dwc system and there not taking off.its been ten days,I'm using advanced nutes..h&g root eccelarator in hydroton.ph and temps are perfect.whats the average wait time for the normal clone to take off and push roots out the bottom of the baskets............shamus:sun2:

t.o.med

t.o.med

how high is the water in relation to the bottom of your mesh pot?

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I'm running a hybrid system,I'm using hand made manifold spray system set on a fifteen minute cycle on and off.dripper and also an six inch air stone and they run 24/7 at 74 degree's.......800ppm.I'm thinking it might be the strain because after ten days I should already see roots coming out the bottom........or maybe its a little early.everybody around this site seems to get roots real quick.

t.o.med

t.o.med

so is it more of a aeroponic sytem with top fed drippers? if so i would have the pump on a lot more than every 15 minutes thats too long between misting. 74 degrees is that for the room or the res. thats too high for the res if it is.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
ok, i'll switch the pump on and 69 degree's is res temp..............

N

nughit

It kinda sounds like the clones aren't rooted and you just stuck them in system. If that is the case I don't think you will have roots coming out of the pots in 10 days.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I used rapid rooter plugs and had white roots all around the bottom of the cube.then dropped it in the hydroton and away they went. its been nine days since I posted and roots made it to the water.(It should kick now....correct????

Top Bottom