Super soil & Floraflex... How can I keep my beneficial bacteria/fungi while using FloraFlex salt base nutrients?

• Thread starter Dankgardens313
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
allycat91

allycat91

if you don’t mind me asking do you follow either the floraflex or aptus feeding charts recommend or something different, twice per week? Thank you 🙏🏻 😊

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

if you don’t mind me asking do you follow either the floraflex or aptus feeding charts recommend or something different, twice per week? Thank you 🙏🏻 😊
Follow the floraflex full tilt schedule (NPK) , and include your aptus additives in your Rez (following aptus feeding chart) . I use the MB , BB, and PB from aptus . Great products . I’ve grown with FF only and had great runs. I use additives during flower sweet spots to increase resin production , yields , and flavor.

allycat91

allycat91

Once a week. Between feedings. So if i feed full nutes on a given day, ill mix up 1 tblspn per gallon mollasses 1/4 teaspn per gallon great white and ph it to 6.4 usually about 2 days after nute feed. Then 2-3 days later its another nute feed.
What would you recommend for molasses? Will any one for plants work?

vchavez

vchavez

Follow the floraflex full tilt schedule (NPK) , and include your aptus additives in your Rez (following aptus feeding chart) . I use the MB , BB, and PB from aptus . Great products . I’ve grown with FF only and had great runs. I use additives during flower sweet spots to increase resin production , yields , and flavor.

I can't follow FF schedule + full tilt. Right now I need to mix B1 and B2 plus a few grams of Full Tilt to get an EC of 1.3

I fertigate 4 or 5 times a day If my nutrients water is 1.3 EC and my run off water is 1.5 EC there's no way I can follow FF schedule to an EC 2.5 anyone agree with me ?

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

I can't follow FF schedule + full tilt. Right now I need to mix B1 and B2 plus a few grams of Full Tilt to get an EC of 1.3

I fertigate 4 or 5 times a day If my nutrients water is 1.3 EC and my run off water is 1.5 EC there's no way I can follow FF schedule to an EC 2.5 anyone agree with me ?
I agree . There EC levels are really high and they cause leaf burn. Staying at 1.5 would be the smart choice

Pylon

Pylon

I grew organic for about 5 years and Ive always loved my results. A friend of mine has been using Floraflex for a while and his results are amazing. Don't get me wrong , the organic flower tastes much better but his bud texture and density is completely different. I was wondering if I should stick to my super soil , and use FloraFlex. Will It hurt? Should I use recharge or a compost tea (weekly) to keep beneficial bacteria? How do I reinoculate bacteria ? I would love to get a clear answer before diving in and experimenting .
I have been using flora series with pro mix bx soil, big bud and black strap molasses.
However I switched it up this season for an organic hybrid of sorts.
I have used a organic mix with a Fox farm ocean forest base and alfalfa, fish bone meal and kelp amendments on top and with pot size up.
I noticed adding a minor amount of flora series was still needed (actually the alfalfa was added later to compensate and may reduce the flora series going forward- my leaves were too pale and thin).
there has been no issue with blending the flora series with the organics.
by the way flora series is designed I believe with such high quality that it was designed to work to make microbial life possible in neutral soil.

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

I have been using flora series with pro mix bx soil, big bud and black strap molasses.
However I switched it up this season for an organic hybrid of sorts.
I have used a organic mix with a Fox farm ocean forest base and alfalfa, fish bone meal and kelp amendments on top and with pot size up.
I noticed adding a minor amount of flora series was still needed (actually the alfalfa was added later to compensate and may reduce the flora series going forward- my leaves were too pale and thin).
there has been no issue with blending the flora series with the organics.
by the way flora series is designed I believe with such high quality that it was designed to work to make microbial life possible in neutral soil.
Flora series is amazing . Majority of my peeps been running GH for a while .
UPDATE:
I ran the FF full tilt schedule w/ A few additives and the results are in ! Feeding a tea in between feedings or twice a week really helped with the terp profile . I used budswell, apt bloom boost , sweetraw or floralicious plus , and earthworm castings. Brew for 24 hrs.
I saw bigger bud results as well. I thought I would lock them or have a ton of buildup but it actually worked out.
When using salts , I like to condition my soil in between and flush for longer than 7+ days. Also , I turned my lights down for the last week and it seemed to make the buds more sticky .. I’m guessing it helps by reducing light intensity stress , resulting in non-damaged trichs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom