Super Sour OG

• Thread starter tags420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tags420

tags420

Im new to here but am excited about ET genetics, here seems to be in the loop with them. I got a freebee so I only have one, my dad got a 10 pack and passed one along, it's a super sour OG from ET. I planted it on 4/20 and I wish my whole crop was this stuff. They were stuck in 5 gallons till the day of the 1photo, have been in 30's ever since. First pic is the earliest I have, it's from early june, second is about last week BEFORE the stretch! (It's the one on the left, smaller but soooo many sites)

sox

sox

those look awesome bro!

greenjoe

greenjoe

beautiful lady there.......looks like my og..<<<<<<<......i can not wait to see her go to the end.
Great job!!!!....yours...of course.....!!!...how much longer you figure ?
thanks

tags420

tags420

She is only in the first few weeks so at least 6 weeks to go. Just starting to get bud crowns on the tops. I'm thinking probably mid October. I pumped them full of nuts to boost veg cause I was worried about some other plants not having enough time so the N was high going into flower so everything stalled a little in trans. Everything is flowering now though so here we go!

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
lookin good!!! :) this particular lady LOVES calcium.....remember what calcium does for human bones....does the same for nugs too ;)

Reactions: mal
tags420

tags420

She started yellowing a little earlier than some others, so I have been adding a bit of grow for the N. I use Epsom salt for cal mag. I ran out of molasses for like two weeks so I think my micro life needed some food too. Back on schedule now. I'm thinking mid oct for harvest

tags420

tags420

Never took many more pics, but she pulled 1.5 so really good. I wish I would have pruned her up more though cause I left a lot of little shit for the hash bucket. Better pruning and maybe I'd get bigger buds, there was a lot of good nugs but not huge colas. Smell reminds me of a blueberry diesel I grew. I took a few cuts an have them indoor to see if I'll keep it around. I'ld like to run a different ET strain to see more. I'm not set on the lost coast but I'm not a huge Chemdog #4 guy so maybe royal purple or trinity.

Top Bottom