***SUPER SOUR SKUNK***Rumble In The Jungle Round 2

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Here we go farmers. Lets get ready to rumble :fighting0040:

I would like to say thank you to Logic and Hortilab for giving me this opportunity again to test out some of the finest genetics available. Gotta love it. Always a pleasure for sure :)

Well this is it

SUPER SOUR SKUNK ROUND 2

You guys ready to get it on?

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

paulycali

Old school meets new school

Amsterdams finest meets usa's finest

SUPER SKUNK x EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL

A true clash of the titans

Super sour sjunk 001
Super sour sjunk 003
Super sour skunkl 005
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Just ordered some of those myself, hope you get 10 keepers. These should be good, take care

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Pauly! I can wait to see what u do with them beans. My babies r taking off now. I will see u in the jungle! Hope ur ready to rumble, bro. Lol.

P

paulycali

Hey Pauly! I can wait to see what u do with them beans. My babies r taking off now. I will see u in the jungle! Hope ur ready to rumble, bro. Lol.

Thanks RIVAL79! Ready to rumble for sure. Lets get it on :banana1sv6:

southstreets

southstreets

I'll be watchin bro! How urs turn out will sway me to buy them or not! Good luck amigo!!!

pura

pura

Thanks pura! Going to be a great show for sure :)

Its a bummer i cant run these like planned i wanted a sik pheno to play around with, im sure you'll find one though, we'll have to meet up and have a smoke soon. :pimp: keep us updated bro!

P

paulycali

I'll be watchin bro! How urs turn out will sway me to buy them or not! Good luck amigo!!!

Right on bro! Glad you can join us for the show. Stay tuned

Its a bummer i cant run these like planned i wanted a sik pheno to play around with, im sure you'll find one though, we'll have to meet up and have a smoke soon. :pimp: keep us updated bro!

Yep definetaly a bummer. You should've joined in the on the fun. I sure hope i find another sick pheno from hortilabs genetics. I believe each pack of his gear holds at least one gem. Gotta love that

Well meet up soon. We gotta get our blaze on together for sure. Soon the time will come :)

P

paulycali

Coming soon

Just finished up my room and the Super Sour Skunks will be off and running in no time

Sorry for the hold up

Thanks for stopping by

Pics and updates coming soon :)

HortiLab

HortiLab

Coming soon

Just finished up my room and the Super Sour Skunks will be off and running in no time

Sorry for the hold up

Thanks for stopping by

Pics and updates coming soon :)

Cool...cant wait to see em in your garden pauly~!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Pauly! How r these girls looking now? I bet they r stellar in ur hands. Keep rockin', bro!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Yo Pauly~ how did these turn out for you? Again, its been a long time...finishing the 2nd RITJ competition today!

SoSour

SoSour

I just ordered these Pauly, so any & all info would be greatly appreciated.
What style of grow are you running this round?
I'm strictly a pro-mix & pro-mix/coco kinda guy,
so things like nutes, ppm's, & ph would be a great asset to me, as I'm sure to other's.. ...

Good Luck M8!

SoSour

SoSour

Damn! I just noticed the last reply was in October 2012!
Can you post a few pictures for us Pauly? Thanx in advance.. ...

HortiLab

HortiLab

SoSour, "SuperSourSkunk" is an easy to grow but pretty hungry plant. Start with low EC/ppm and increase accordingly during growth/flower.

Happy growing & post some pics!!

Top Bottom