Super Tacoing leaves in week 7 🌺

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Anyone know why my one plants getting crazy taco leaves all of a sudden my temps have been running a little high around 78-84 could it be heat or a mag def because I cut them off from that around week 6... That purple one has about a week to go it's a fast flowering red mandarin so not too worried about it just wanna know so I can prevent in the future

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Heat stress? How far are your lights from the plants? Either raise your lights or dim them?

Heat stress? How far are your lights from the plants? Either raise your lights or dim them? 🤔
Ya that's what I was almost considering can't wait till summers over, they all seem okay other wise for the most part she just must be a touchy brod.. always gotta be the pretty ones right haha I love her tho and can't wait to taste er sweetness

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

What's your medium?
Watering schedule? Food? Feeding schedule?

What's your medium?
Watering schedule? Food? Feeding schedule?
Running fox farms coco loco, watering with no runoff everynight with flushes at the end of each week I've kept em happy doing for the most part and it's def nice not having to shopvac runoff everynight.. and feeding advanced micro grow bloom 3 part, question maybe someone on here can chime in on, so I've read you wanna cut off micros in the last few weeks of flower to lessen the nitrogen intake and speed up ripening from what I've read but if I'm running the 3 part nutes should I really be using the grow and bloom and not the micro bottle the last few weeks? Have had an issue with trichomes taking forever mature in the past and I think I've narrowed it down to feeding cal mag all the way thru and maybe using the micros..

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Thanks for the tip but that's not my issue here I'm in coco not soil but running 2 gallon pots hence why I'm watering everynight planned on an autowatering system but failed at that after spending 12 hours and 100 dollars on making self draining saucer that didn't drain

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

My bad, I told her to add the soil instructions.
Watering COCO

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thanks for the tip but that's not my issue here I'm in coco not soil but running 2 gallon pots hence why I'm watering everynight planned on an autowatering system but failed at that after spending 12 hours and 100 dollars on making self draining saucer that didn't drain
Is this the rainfall saucer we are talking about?

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Anyone know why my one plants getting crazy taco leaves all of a sudden my temps have been running a little high around 78-84 could it be heat or a mag def because I cut them off from that around week 6... That purple one has about a week to go it's a fast flowering red mandarin so not too worried about it just wanna know so I can prevent in the future

I had similar this summer and think it was heat. I was using Autopots so it wasn't a watering issue.

The leaves never recovered to normal but bud didn't seem to be affected. Every one that has tried that bud has been very happy with it (Pineapple Poundcake from Lucky13) so don't worry about the bud being lousy because of the leaves.

DSC06601s

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Have you checked the offending plant for bud rot, as your humidity is a little high.
Yeah Ive been keeping an eye out def not the dreaded rot, have the dehu in tent running only at night time when the lights go off to conserve energy so the humidity never goes over 60

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I had similar this summer and think it was heat. I was using Autopots so it wasn't a watering issue.

The leaves never recovered to normal but bud didn't seem to be affected. Every one that has tried that bud has been very happy with it (Pineapple Poundcake from Lucky13) so don't worry about the bud being lousy because of the leaves.

View attachment 1172779
Damn those buds looks delicious, I'm jealous dude I gotta get a different spot or start running an enclosed system with c02 my yeilds are just never that plump no matter how many watts I throw at em

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Damn those buds looks delicious, I'm jealous dude I gotta get a different spot or start running an enclosed system with c02 my yeilds are just never that plump no matter how many watts I throw at em

These were coco/perlite in Autopots under cheap led's in a tent. Lights were on a timer so they were watched for power outages. Thrips showed up but the tent was in the solarium so when I opened up the tent they escaped and flew away. Water lines got blocked a couple times with the nutes I was using (Advanced Nutrient trio). Leaves canoed because of heat or humidity in an mostly uncontrolled solarium (I opened windows to keep heat down). So there are a few things to watch but it wasn't CO2 or stronger lights that grew these.

Genetics from Lucky 13 help a lot. They only sell regular seed. I might try a couple PP's outside next year to see what happens. Lucky 13 is old school and plants seem to always end up tall which I don't mind.

Pineapple Poundcake buds are delicious. The Critical Queen growing outside now should be tasty too in spite of a little PM.

DSC06945a
DSC06946a

Last edited:
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

These were coco/perlite in Autopots under cheap led's in a tent. Lights were on a timer so they were watched for power outages. Thrips showed up but the tent was in the solarium so when I opened up the tent they escaped and flew away. Water lines got blocked a couple times with the nutes I was using (Advanced Nutrient trio). Leaves canoed because of heat or humidity in an mostly uncontrolled solarium (I opened windows to keep heat down). So there are a few things to watch but it wasn't CO2 or stronger lights that grew these.

Genetics from Lucky 13 help a lot. They only sell regular seed. I might try a couple PP's outside next year to see what happens. Lucky 13 is old school and plants seem to always end up tall which I don't mind.

Pineapple Poundcake buds are delicious. The Critical Queen growing outside now should be tasty too in spite of a little PM.

View attachment 1173106.View attachment 1173107
Yeah I was almost considering it was genetics maybe I just gotta invest on some solid dookie cuts r something lol

Top Bottom