supercropped to hard on flowering plant

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

i was doing my usual supercrop and i pinched one again too hard, its flwoering but the top i pinches to hard is a dark color looks like its drying and dying above the pinch. will it heal itsel or should i go ahead and remove it? i really dont want to kill any yeild.

convex

convex

Leave it and keep a close eye for rot on the bent portion - remove the damage at first sign!
It's a pretty resistant weed and may well heal itself so long as minimal nutes are making up that far.

G

GroHi

Yeah, hardy plants... if in a healthy enviro...

People mutilate their plants all the time in endeavors to make them yield more... mutilate them!

You could probably bend the stalk in half to a full crease, then twist it around 90' either way & still get it to heal up nicely. Just splint her gently both below & above the crease... she will be fine in a few days time... actually, that spot will be super strong.

If it doesn't dry out & stays mushy and/or dark... and you start to see colored growth (white/black/pink/orange)... then it is rotting & should be cut back. Doubt this will happen though... unless the humidity is super high & the plants unhealthy.

Peace.

Top Bottom