Superglue OG (Afghani x NL#5) at 6 weeks from flip

• Thread starter maximusluminous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maximusluminous

maximusluminous

First run with this strain. Where I obtained the clone the guys finished product really reminded me in taste of old school late 80's G13 or maybe G13 x NL#5. Either way I really liked it & while it wont be a big yielder it is very leafless compared to most plants with lots of nugget buds. Supposed to take 59-60 days on average so 8.5 weeks thus I have about 2.5 weeks to go. its under 3500K LED's with some 660nm red LEDs sprinkled in (like 3250K overall spectrum) (HLG Rspec boards) & catching some side light from a not so cheap chinese LED bar light fixture, kind of a pink hued light. Jacks 321 nutrients at a rate of 3.6 grams base, 2.4 grams Calcium nitrate, 1.2 grams magnesium sulfate per gallon, + humic acid with some fulvic acid, a couple different microbes, dyna grow zyme, 5.9-6.0 PH, in coco & perlite.

Superglue og afghani x nl5 at 6 weeks from flip
Superglue og afghani x nl5 at 6 weeks from flip 2
Superglue og afghani x nl5 at 6 weeks from flip 3
Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Really nice grow there. Vibrant and healthy. Sweet!

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Nice pics bro, the smell?

Only at 6 weeks from flip so the smell hasn't ramped up just yet, not hard core yet at least but so far it's a green, hint of skunk, hint of pine, a deep smell, a real good afghani smell I suppose, not the hashey smell of some Afghanis but more on the skunky/pine afghani side of the spectrum but not overwhelming, not yet. The finished product was so much like what I remember G13 being, taste wise.. or maybe I'm more thinking of NL#5 x G13 which G13 x NL#5 would make sense since G13 had to have Kush/Afhgani genetics in it & crossed with NL#5.. well this strain has both those genetics in it, 2+2=4 I suppose? But that said His prior harvests of it was way more piney & with fruity undertones, a lot different than his last harvest, its way better now

Top Bottom