Supernatural brand

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukbigbud

Hey just wondered if any one has used this brand. I know people have dabbled with the bud blaster 0-52-31 with great effect.....

:dance

nebulius

nebulius

my buddies been using their whole line with really good results in coco. he swears by it, has been using them for years. i personally us FF because I do hydro. run a thread if you give them a try would like to hear about the results from someone else, i just may then be a true believer. lol

G

greenbastards

my buddies been using their whole line with really good results in coco. he swears by it, has been using them for years. i personally us FF because I do hydro. run a thread if you give them a try would like to hear about the results from someone else, i just may then be a true believer. lol

Yeah man, supernatural kills it. :banana1sv6: You should try it in hydro. The aqua's work amazing. I do soil now, but i use to do undercurrent. and it works amazing. run it at lower ppm's too. Too easy :dance

I've run pretty much their whole line.

CHeck out my pics. THese are a couple of my fav's from last summer. Budblaster kills it in the last two weeks, look at em cola's!

DSC01197
P

paulycali

Supernatural Bud blaster is great. You can also purchase or use MOAB mother of all blooms. Same stuff. Not sure on pricing and whats available in your area but either one is great

nebulius

nebulius

Yeah man, supernatural kills it. :banana1sv6: You should try it in hydro. The aqua's work amazing. I do soil now, but i use to do undercurrent. and it works amazing. run it at lower ppm's too. Too easy :dance

I've run pretty much their whole line.

CHeck out my pics. THese are a couple of my fav's from last summer. Budblaster kills it in the last two weeks, look at em cola's!
wow! beautiful plants. we should hang out! lol

FewLeR

FewLeR

The only bad thing I've heard about supernatrual brand products is the high levels of nitrogen in flower. I never used it before but would like to hear your opinion .. Veg/ Grow aqua is 11-6-16, Bloom aqua is 11-8-8.. are these levels of nitrogen pretty commen in flowering?? Other then this I've only heard good things about this product..

opt1c

opt1c

moab for the price point; super natty if u want to original blend with dye added

good salt based ferts outa bc... nothing organic about em though so don't let the natural fool ya

Legion

Legion

The only bad thing I've heard about supernatrual brand products is the high levels of nitrogen in flower. I never used it before but would like to hear your opinion .. Veg/ Grow aqua is 11-6-16, Bloom aqua is 11-8-8.. are these levels of nitrogen pretty commen in flowering?? Other then this I've only heard good things about this product..

You've got the wrong NPK for aqua bloom. It's 11-8-18.

I like the stuff, it's easy to use, pH's well and the results speak for themselves. For soil they have 20-20-20 and plants freaking LOVE that and their soil bloom is 15-31-14.

Legion

Legion

moab for the price point; super natty if u want to original blend with dye added

good salt based ferts outa bc... nothing organic about em though so don't let the natural fool ya

I think the glitter on the label is a clue. lol

Top Bottom