Supplementing Organic Top Dress Powder Fertilizers

• Thread starter GreatWhiteBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

Hey there,

I am looking for suggestions on what I can use during my next grow to supplement my soil during the whole plant life of my next crop.

For my last crop I used almost exclusively top dress organic fertilizer except two or three feedings.

For vegetative growth I use progressive amounts of fertilizer every 8-10 days and turn the topsoil each watering (every 2-5 days). My nutrients for vegetative period;

Gaia Green All Purpose: 4-4-4,
Gaia Green Gypsum: CA:2 S:1.2
Epsom Salt: 2tsp

Had to use Holland Secret Calnesium twice during vegetative phase(CA, Mg def.).

Flower Nutes:

Gaia Green Power Bloom:2:8:4,
Gaia Green Gypsum,
Epsom salt:2 Tsp

Had to use Holland bloom Boom once at week 6 (K and Mg def.).

I want to replace those non organics with something organic any suggestions?
IMG_20220205_081315.jpg
IMG_20220205_044439.jpg

I dropped humidity and in increased airflow two day ago, senescence and stress are killing the leaves, I pluck them when they want to drop.

Room temp is down at 22°C and I am taking daily macro's to determine maturity. Colder room temps are causing the plant to push more trichromes it's seems and senescence is in full swing.

Happy Gardening!

Last edited:
Homesteader

Homesteader

I am a big fan of soybean meal but the price has jumped the past two years. IMO probably the best all in one nutrient available. Many wrongly assume all soy is GMO and that isn't true at all but regardless, a handful scratched into the surface does wonders........Fish hydrolysate is a close second IMO but the smell gets to be a bit much if you live and grow under the same roof.

I buy soy in bulk but amazon does sell it.

Top Bottom