Support THCFarmer and become a patron today!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❀🌱❀🀘😁✌
Supporter
I signed up a few hours ago and still no email from patreon to confirm.
Also curious but I guess my screen name is associated with my email and I hope all the info is correct...πŸ€” This is my first ever patron contribution so please bear with me if I screwed it up...

Last edited:
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Glad to throw in a little support here too! This bank of information is convenient and help a lot of people ! Before making an account, I had quite a few research ending up here ! Glad you exist ! 🀘🏻

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Glad to hear ya want to become a supporter. Helps the site a lot.
I did subscribe yesterday, not sure about time required for it to apply or it has to be manual πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ , anyway, you particularly among other have showed quite a few time on my research too so a special thanks to you too ! Sometimes we don’t notice but happy to let you know you doing great work !

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I did subscribe yesterday, not sure about time required for it to apply or it has to be manual πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ , anyway, you particularly among other have showed quite a few time on my research too so a special thanks to you too ! Sometimes we don’t notice but happy to let you know you doing great work !
Welcome to the club and thank you for supporting the site :)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome aboard... ill look into the supporter badge for ya but I'm sure logic will see it when the other side of the world wakes up.

Top Bottom