Support THCFarmer and become a patron today!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Really nice to see the support @Howhigh96 mucho appreciation brother. (Hoping my assumption is correct if not my apologies)

Howhigh96

Howhigh96

Supporter
Really nice to see the support @Howhigh96 mucho appreciation brother. (Hoping my assumption is correct if not my apologies)
assumption correct my brother. @Aqua Man @logic what you and the rest off the staff have put together with the people here in the THCF community is Grade A. If I can give Jeff Bezos 13.99 a month to get late packages I can support the real people out here doing gods work😁

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
assumption correct my brother. @Aqua Man @logic what you and the rest off the staff have put together with the people here in the THCF community is Grade A. If I can give Jeff Bezos 13.99 a month to get late packages I can support the real people out here doing gods work😁
Love this.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
THCFarmer is a rare gem. You've built a great community here.

This forum community is always ready to help a grower, new or old, with issues that crop up from time to time. They'll mourn your losses and cheer your successes.

This is an awesome place where members know we're all on the same team.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Thanks to @Schwer for the support 👍

Thank you guys for building and fostering a knowledgeable community that's willing to offer so much help to a new "Farmer." I'm glad I can give back in some way right now, and hopefully I can help some other new farmers down the road when more of this community-knowledge makes its ways through the near-impenetrable barrier that is my skull.

Thanks, Farmers 👨‍🌾

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Thank you guys for building and fostering a knowledgeable community that's willing to offer so much help to a new "Farmer." I'm glad I can give back in some way right now, and hopefully I can help some other new farmers down the road when more of this community-knowledge makes its ways through the near-impenetrable barrier that is my skull.

Thanks, Farmers 👨‍🌾
Welcome aboard brother 👍

Top Bottom