Support THCFarmer and become a patron today!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Really nice to see the support @Howhigh96 mucho appreciation brother. (Hoping my assumption is correct if not my apologies)

Howhigh96

Howhigh96

Supporter
Really nice to see the support @Howhigh96 mucho appreciation brother. (Hoping my assumption is correct if not my apologies)
assumption correct my brother. @Aqua Man @logic what you and the rest off the staff have put together with the people here in the THCF community is Grade A. If I can give Jeff Bezos 13.99 a month to get late packages I can support the real people out here doing gods work😁

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
assumption correct my brother. @Aqua Man @logic what you and the rest off the staff have put together with the people here in the THCF community is Grade A. If I can give Jeff Bezos 13.99 a month to get late packages I can support the real people out here doing gods work😁
Love this.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Thanks to @Schwer for the support 👍

Thank you guys for building and fostering a knowledgeable community that's willing to offer so much help to a new "Farmer." I'm glad I can give back in some way right now, and hopefully I can help some other new farmers down the road when more of this community-knowledge makes its ways through the near-impenetrable barrier that is my skull.

Thanks, Farmers 👨‍🌾

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Thank you guys for building and fostering a knowledgeable community that's willing to offer so much help to a new "Farmer." I'm glad I can give back in some way right now, and hopefully I can help some other new farmers down the road when more of this community-knowledge makes its ways through the near-impenetrable barrier that is my skull.

Thanks, Farmers 👨‍🌾
Welcome aboard brother 👍

Top Bottom