Support Your Local Cannabis Growers, Gunz near Ottawa,Canada.

• Thread starter GunzCanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GunzCanada

GunzCanada

Greetings Everyone. I took on indoor growing as a hobby just over a year ago..$6000, $7000 later I've learned alot, usually from my mistakes. Anyone else in the Ottawa/ Gatineau region, don't be shy to drop me a line! Always seeking clones of hard-to-find strains & they're needed badly. So far every seed bank in Canada has sold me bunk! - I'm a legitimate cancer sufferer & I don't want to end up a junky from painkillers...I'm going the natural way!! Clones are desperately required!
Gunz, Canada

reefer20

reefer20

Greetings Everyone. I took on indoor growing as a hobby just over a year ago..$6000, $7000 later I've learned alot, usually from my mistakes. Anyone else in the Ottawa/ Gatineau region, don't be shy to drop me a line! Always seeking clones of hard-to-find strains & they're needed badly. So far every seed bank in Canada has sold me bunk! - I'm a legitimate cancer sufferer & I don't want to end up a junky from painkillers...I'm going the natural way!! Clones are desperately required!
Gunz, Canada
If you're just starting, maybe the beans you got were ok but you just couldn't get them started at the time? It takes years to really get a good germination technique down. Also, every strain is unique in its needs for temperature, humidity, etc. Is there anything you're looking for in particular?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Which seedbank is every seed bank and what exactly are you looking for? I'm not sure why hard to find strains would benefit you more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom