Supporting Trees Indoors

• Thread starter Chrondondalae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

@Chrondondalae
nice fookin work bro.
this right here is where some learnin takes place.
ur changin peeps' paradigms. inspirata
nice fookin work.

vangs

vangs

I've done yo yo's, thats how I've dealt with the inside of the plants collapsing. I was doing 48" wide cages. I still have about 500 yo yo's just wanted to do something else. Here's a pic of some double stacked cages. Top half engulfed the cages well, bottom half didn't need it lol. Old room though, I'm starting fresh now.

View attachment 343869View attachment 343870
you should make a thread on how you veg your plants. i noticed fromm the pictures that you top 2 times and lollipop most of it, how do you get the plants so bushy with only topping the plants twice? whats the avg yield on a plant?

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

you should make a thread on how you veg your plants. i noticed fromm the pictures that you top 2 times and lollipop most of it, how do you get the plants so bushy with only topping the plants twice? whats the avg yield on a plant?
Lot's of light and training. Plants need plenty of space between them when vegging trees and decent sized pots during veg.

I'm actually doing 4 plants per light these days. We are always going for the same canopy regardless of plant count density. Here's my container guidelines for 4x8 tables in smarty's.
8 plants- 3 gal
6 plants- 5 gal
4 plants- 7 gal
3 plants- 10 gal
2 plants- 15 gal

As you see, it's about the same amount of medium per table. Plants get watered 4-12x a day depending. Yields vary per strain but room avg is always about the same regardless of plant count. My best on an indo plant is #3.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Here's a combo from a while ago of cages, trellis and yo yo's at the end. Just finishing their stretch at about 3 weeks.

vangs

vangs

View attachment 532362 Here's a combo from a while ago of cages, trellis and yo yo's at the end. Just finishing their stretch at about 3 weeks.
wait so did i read that right, for a 4x8 footprint or table, if your usinf 3 gal potss your only putting 8 plants? so thats 4plants per 4x4 right? im currently running them in 20g pots, each plant under a 600w gavita.. first time doing trees and im trying to avoid larf cuz im not running vertical bulbs so instesad of getting them bushy id rather get them like yours

vangs

vangs

so the metal trellis circle is made to hold up all the branches but instead of putting them threw the squares you lay them on the top of the screen

D

Duder

I went to look for a pic I had posted here a good while back but I guess it did not make the change over. I did find a pic of one of my best work that I did not know existed,Smelly Delhi.I would give up an acre with an ocean view to get that back. So I asked a friend to send a copy of that pic of ms walker that showed what happen when I start to run out of room. JK
Looking good!
What medium, nute regime and boosters in flower were you using to get the bud size? Just a basic rundown, not looking for great detail. I’m just getting back into the groove of things after a long break and was consistently getting 2 litre pepsi bottle sized colas like that, really nice and dense. I was pretty much running the old DDs nute regime but with the MOAB and hammerhead combo and Foliar feeding with snow storm from the first day of flower 3 days a week until the flowers would really start developing.

My input for the thread topic. For supporting my trees in my little 2 site DIY UC system, Steel tie wire(preferably the non rusting variety) from your local hardware store is hella effective and hella inexpensive. Id have the top of a 5 gallon bucket cut into the lid of my totes, 4 screws drilled on the sides of the bucket equal distance apart(use a .pair of dikes or linsmen to clip the sharp points off) Use the tie ware from the lids to the ceiling. The weight of the massive ladys is taken off the tote lids. I had them bust through the tote lids before, stomach would about drop when Id walk in and see a tree toppled over :0

Last edited:
D

Duder

I've done yo yo's, thats how I've dealt with the inside of the plants collapsing. I was doing 48" wide cages. I still have about 500 yo yo's just wanted to do something else. Here's a pic of some double stacked cages. Top half engulfed the cages well, bottom half didn't need it lol. Old room though, I'm starting fresh now.

View attachment 343869View attachment 343870
WOW that’s a beautiful site! your really nailing it! Every leaf is reaching for the sky happy as hell. Fantastic clean work there :D

40BRIX

40BRIX

I have a wire trellis on the back wall and use stainless safety wire from harbor freight and just run wires from the trellis down at an angle to the heavy branches. Including a pic of the room before the plants for reference, it's a vertical grow.

Empty room
Trellis
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

hi. just did this tech on some 6-8 footer csi humbolt spooky and cornbreadbubbas. week 3.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oshit daddy like I would bet your electric bill looks just like mine if not worse what are those 600 or 1000 watt I would hope there 600 that corn bread is a beast looking stellar bro how big are the squares on that netting they look like one foot squares? Is there a reason they're so large and what is your method of growing is it soil Coco or hydro

Top Bottom