Surf's multi-room living organic soil fabric pot beds

• Thread starter surfguitar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
surfguitar

surfguitar

400w room got the chop yesterday and oh my did this living organic soil kill it, the frost level on these buds is absolutely unreal! Gonna be making bubble hash with the trim tomorrow which is basically popcorn nug dankness so frosty haha

1k room at day 30 and still looking very nice

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have been using them for several years now. Before that I used matches; I let the sulfur tip burn off, then I broke it off, no sulfur in my smoke. But the hemp wick is infinitely better.

surfguitar

surfguitar

been awhile since I updated over here!

1k room going good

400w flower and veg room are both full ;)

I don't think I mentioned this but I'm building a new 3k watt room that I'm starting construction on next monday, got everything I need except dehumidifier, enviromental controls and room build! Super excited for that, doing 2 big beds(4x4/4x8) with my own homemade soil with kisorganic nute packs. Got a yard of soil mixed up 2 days ago. I'm also gonna be trying advanced eco agriculture/tainio foliar products on this grow based on advice from a friend, excited to see what those do.

S

shavits

@surfguitar are you using KISOrganics mineral mix in your soil by any chance? If so how do you like it? I was planning on using there mineral mix in my soil mix instead of adding everything individually to save time and money! That is why I ask! Your grow looks amazing btw! TLO baby!

surfguitar

surfguitar

Yea I use the kisorganics 40$ pack. I've tried my own soil mixes and results were ok but these kisorganics packs are rock star haha and I priced it all out and honestly they are pretty comparable to if you bought all the amendments and made it yourself.

Cost me $200 to amend a yard of soil, that's pretty dang good IMO.

Top Bottom