• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Suspect Shot Trying to Steal Marijuana
Reported by: Tony Botti
Email: [email protected]
Last Update: 1:56 pm

An attempted marijuana heist turned violent early Wednesday morning and the suspect is clinging to life after a homeowner shot him in the head.

Fresno Police say the suspects were trying to steal marijuana that was being grown at a home on Belmont Avenue, across from Roeding Park in Fresno.

The suspects were confronted by the homeowner who fired a shot out a side window and hit a 40-year-old man in the head.

A woman in the suspect’s truck got out and flagged down a passing garbage truck and had the driver call for help. Police have that woman in custody but believe there were 3 or 4 others in the truck that ran away following the shooting.

It’s unknown at this time if the pot is a legal marijuana grow but there are hundreds of plants.

The owner of a nearby floral shop does not care if it’s legal or not, she says it’s like leaving a bowl of candy in front of a bunch of kids. Donna Brown said, “I don’t think they should be allowed to grow it like that in the neighborhood like this. I mean this neighborhood’s full of people and kids and what do you think they’re going to do? They’re going to try to pick it.”

Police believe there may have been 3 or 4 other suspects inside the truck, which was left at Roeding Park following the shooting.

The homeowner was being detained by police at the time of this story but was not under arrest at that point.

Stay with CBS47 for updates on this developing story.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
The floral show owner is a doink! What, jewerly shops don't fall into the same catagory?
It's the thieves that are the problem, not the growers for God's sake..any more than a jewerly shop owner would be at fault for having a shop in the same area...these people shouldn't be allowed to vote for dog catchers! They should have their brains tested.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

..my response

Illmind

Illmind

Nice! That's what happens when you try to hit a lick on a g. U get your melon popped. Well at least something got clipped! lol!

O

Oregonic

The only part about this that upsets me is the part saying he's clinging on to life.... DOUBLE TAP next time!

Don't wanna get shot in the fucking head? Don't become a POS thief!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
everybody's post are right on i have a handle bar cam off my gsxr mounted on the end of my remington 870 express magnum loaded with eight shots of nitro slugs n double ought buckshot, makes real easy explaining to the cops what happened......... here officer take this sd card and book it into evidence it will explain everything now may i go back to watering? and ill clean this blood off the roof thanks>>>>>

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Haha I love my 870 too keep her close to my bedside no camera tho I'm gonna stick with the "I was in fear for my life" and make sure the person has no chance to say otherwise

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Cool

Its great to hear that the shooter was not under arrest, sounds like he shot the guy out his window while the dude was driving away. Sounds good to me

mal

L

Lost

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY[/YOUTUBE]

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
was his plants outside? im all for the thief getting what he deserves. i got a feeling they may end up charging this guy with manslaughter or something along those lines. most states don't have anything about self defense on their books. they either charge you with the crime or they don't. but if you go to court you will be found guilty and fall into whatever sentencing guild lines for the charge you were convicted on.

F

frostedlove

Yea ok GUNS are Sweet!

You guys are so funny with your head shots! Fact of the the matter THUGS or OG's or what ever name your want to call them go to jail. I have been there! TONS of them in there. In fact its full of them. If I am an illegal or shaddy grower (which 98% of you are unless you are a caregiver. If you grow and sell , you are breaking the rules. Nowhere where in medical weed world are the rules set up for sales. Its all the gray area and if you don't think so, you are way off in dreamer grower land. It may be some what legal but its not a get out of jail free card

Smart guys says " then take my shit bro". I will live to grow another day and I just MIGHT come get you. If I shoot you....that will just open a world of shit for me that no matter how it ends it will cost tons of money and more then likely will cost years behind bars.
Not what a 100 plant grow is worth

Guns and drugs ----legal or not always gets you in more trouble..........bottom line

oh yea and guns and drugs normally get the feds involved

purpleberry

purpleberry

The guy who was flagged down was on the radio after it happened, and said the guy was shot right detween the eyes and didnt look good.

J

Jimson

My own first reactions were 1) "...oops, I hope he is a caregiver/grower" & 2) WHAT! The attempted home invader is Still ALIVE!??

Proof that we should not allow thieves (and some florists) to breed!

Before we chortle too much - we don't have all the facts and what happens when you take out only one of the gang?

Top Bottom