Suzy Glue Strain

• Thread starter Jack og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
so ive come across a few clones that are Suzy glue. I haven’t dabbled in the high cbd arena other then Charlottes web. Anyone has any experience with this? Have 200 in flower at the green house but we are phasing it out, but I did bring home some cuts to keep the strain going, question is , anyone grown these? Indoor?

DismalDude

DismalDude

so ive come across a few clones that are Suzy glue. I haven’t dabbled in the high cbd arena other then Charlottes web. Anyone has any experience with this? Have 200 in flower at the green house but we are phasing it out, but I did bring home some cuts to keep the strain going, question is , anyone grown these? Indoor?
Can't help you with that though I did find some inside grown info on it. I will say thank you for posting as now I'm really interested in the Suzy Q,I think that strain would be perfect for me. Good luck!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I have 10 clones going. And 200 in flower, first go around. Got 10 mothers saved. So will post once we harvest and get the testing done on it. It’s supposed to be real good for medical users. My interest is peeked as it has the best of 2 worlds, cbd and thc with the x glue

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey mod thanks for moving it to the right forum slot!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I have 10 clones going. And 200 in flower, first go around. Got 10 mothers saved. So will post once we harvest and get the testing done on it. It’s supposed to be real good for medical users. My interest is peeked as it has the best of 2 worlds, cbd and thc with the x glue
Hell yes but that Suzy Q by itself is perfect for me(daytime). High CBD and 1% or less of THC. Going to get that one if I can for sure. Thank you @Jack og because I never would have known about that strain,there's just too damn many to keep up with!

DismalDude

DismalDude

If anyone comes across Suzy Q gimme a holler.Been looking all night and out of stock everywhere. Thanks!

B

Burned Haze

Sounds interesting combo, would love to see some pics of whole round/harvest

Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom