Swami's NL5 x Neville's haze F4

• Thread starter High onFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
High onFire

High onFire

Sup y'all, haven't kept up at all with this grow but thought I'd post as I haven't seen anything with swami's NL5 x Nevelle's posted around.
Here's my write up for this pheno.

Veg- Plant was pretty easy to grow, it didn't care for the 550 HLG so I dimmed them and installed a 315w CMH and that seemed to fix the light toxicity issue I was starting to see. Vegged for 45 days then flipped.

Flower- Not finicky at all, would drink water like crazy. I was gonna pollinate the bottoms with a male I selected then decided to run this round with out pollinating, I should of cut them but it's whatevs. Top dressed with different kinds of bokashi day 20 and day 35. Given Compost teas, innoculate with EM-1. Watered with montmorillonite clay once a week with RO water. Terpenes are flowers with a gas undertone. Well see how she finishes out. Cheers y'all 🥂

Swamis nl5 x nevilles haze f4
Swamis nl5 x nevilles haze f4 2
Swamis nl5 x nevilles haze f4 3
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Shit is looking bomb bro nice tight inter-nodal spacing going up that main cola. Looks heavy as fuck good job 🤘

High onFire

High onFire

Thanks bro! I really put in time on that plant lol as we all do but she really did pay off. I kept a clone of her and will probably have her in the lineup for awhile. I wish I would of trimmed the bottoms but it is what it is lol cheers bro! 🥂

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Those are two banger strains. Both of those are the real deal no fucking lame designer candy thats the real old school funk. Looking Muy fuego 🔥. How is the nose? Love that lime green color on the buds I bet its skunky AF!

High onFire

High onFire

Lol for real! I love the heirlooms, exotics and the old-school back bone cultivars. They are always weird and crazy! She has like a generic flower smell with some chem, I think she's more haze tetp wise has a toner like smell. Well see how she comes out but I was only being created at that time 😂😂 so I didn't know what the herb was like back then!

Top Bottom