Sweet Mango Autoflower, 2nd One..

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well here is my 2nd grow of Sweet Mango Autoflower. The 1st one came out really nice. Now's it's time for the next one. The plant is 30 days old. She's in a 2 gallon pot.
Sweet mango autoflower 2nd one
Sweet mango autoflower 2nd one 2
Sweet mango autoflower 2nd one 3
Sweet mango autoflower 2nd one 4
Sweet mango autoflower 2nd one 5

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Youre gonna have to change your name to expertatgrowing if you keep it up, looking nice!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

That almost looks like bug damage, looks like there are more holes than last time.
I cleaned everything out. Put new mylar in everything looks good. Still no bugs. Checked her real good. One thing I noticed is that the new growth looks like it starts there. This is weird!!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I cleaned everything out. Put new mylar in everything looks good. Still no bugs. Checked her real good. One thing I noticed is that the new growth looks like it starts there. This is weird!!
I saw the same looking damage on my plants this spring and happened to catch two pests eating my leaves. One was earwigs and as soon as the light came on it jumped off of the leaf and buried itself in the top of my coco. The other was whiteflies, I saw them on my plant (I think) and definitely saw them in my room. Both leave similar looking damage to what you have and will hide if they see you.
Whiteflies look like a fuzzy little moth fly gnat thing, earwigs look like a beetle or a clickbug with giant pincher butts

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Just a question for anybody out there in grow land!! This Sweet Mango auto is on day 47 and she is still vegging like a mofo. She's almost 7 weeks old and she hasn't started to flower yet. Has anyone out grown a Sweet Mango auto? I've seen other photo's of this strain and there not as bushy. Just wanted to know if I'm on track. Peace Out...

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well I went back into the archives and noticed that I did grow one about or close to a year ago and the plant looks different from the one being grown now. The first one was about 90cm tall and the leaves looked thin like a sativa. This one is small and really bushy more indica. I'm gonna have to keep me a grow diary. lolol.

Top Bottom