Sweet Spot grow... Oaxacan sativas

• Thread starter munga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

munga

this is my first lone-op and very far away from Oregon...
grow journal...is what i hope this will be..

so i got a bunch of seeds from the "sierra madre de oaxaca" e.g. Oaxacan Highlands gold and purple.

began sprouting 15 seeds last month, july5th.

1st sprouts the 7th, and transplant to divided topperware like container and transferred outside for :sun

week 1 - 9 healthy seedlings up and going

week 3 - transplant to individual 8" pots (backyard soil that has chicken & rabbit poop swept to it)

week 4 - 2 plants show signs of balls...few days and i take them out. fimmed all but the tiniest one that's not really shooting up.

week 5 - found miracle grow water soluble all purpose 15-30-15 plant food...lots of it in a pantry @ home $FREE$ (moms gardening hobby...she is gone)
transplant to 5 gallon buckets next few days. buy 50 lbs of local organic grow soil mix next week.

haha, about the fimming...it went great. i will top them in several weeks.

I LOVE seeing plant growth...i am there in a frame of time absorbing the process and giving them the best vibes and thoughts.

pictures soon!! :)

new to this forum but have been very inspired by it the last month especially by this one guerrilla grow thread out there by an 8th of something...

thanks for reading, this is also serving the purpose of flowing some stuff out of my head.

tips, ideas, questions, constructive criticism welcome.

_Munga/ future Marc Emery of this not so Canadian country..

L

l0g1c4l

Hey Munga, tobor the 8th is awesome for sure!! Also its a lil late in my season atleast to be topping plants..are you planning on finishing indoors?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Anxious to see some pics. I will be germing some Chocolate Thai X Oaxacan soon!

EDIT: Welcome to the farm homie :party0045:

Top Bottom