Sweet Zkittlez by Sweet Seeds Week 3 flower

• Thread starter 4SkateMafia20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zzzybil

zzzybil

just a dumb question here ? I see pics of plants that have barely any leaves that appear super sparse compared to this thick and lush foliage . Does the nute regime or genetics contribute more ? ...................................... While this beast is beautiful , is there a point where too much feeding contributes to more leaves and less flower or just an over abundance of trimming ? I once had a box of marigolds that i think I over fed . It was a beautiful ''hedge'' and while it did eventually produce tons of flowers ...........they were super delayed .

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

just a dumb question here ? I see pics of plants that have barely any leaves that appear super sparse compared to this thick and lush foliage . Does the nute regime or genetics contribute more ? ...................................... While this beast is beautiful , is there a point where too much feeding contributes to more leaves and less flower or just an over abundance of trimming ? I once had a box of marigolds that i think I over fed . It was a beautiful ''hedge'' and while it did eventually produce tons of flowers ...........they were super delayed .
I think there are multiple factors,main one being the sun.All artificial lighting tries to mimic the sun but the sun is the sun,nothing can compete period.Genetics are also important,top seedbanks have been breeding for decades and theres a reason why it takes years to get the genetics right.And yes dialing in the nutrients is very important along with ph...ph is very important as it determines how much the plant will eat.A lot of people believe the more nutrients you feed etc the bigger the plant but the opposite is true.The trick is to give the exact amount the plant needs at all times,theres no need to go overboard.Another thing is training,i dont top or fim/mainline etc.lst works for me and the way i grow i like to get a dominant main cola,this is personal preference but it works really well for me.And last but not least is TLC...I treat this plants like my mates,I know it sounds weird but attention to detail and just giving them loads of tlc, i really think this helps because afterall they are living things and i belive they can feel love etc

skillet12

skillet12

Yes, plants with nitrogen toxicity will focus extra energy on growing stems and leaves. You can grow bigger plants with extra N but they will have thinner cell walls and a subsequently lower quality crop. If there is excess nitrate nitrogen specifically in a plants soil it will continue to absorb that over other nutrients.

Top Bottom