Administrator
Staff
Thanks for making this sweet cross swerve :smiley_joint:

Swerves jamaican og kush

Swerves jamaican og kush 2

Swerves jamaican og kush 3

W

Worddd

Wow that looks nice logic, well done man and props to swerve for this creation indeed, nice big calyxes on that girl, looks very tasty

best greetings Worddd

wonka

wonka

looks really dank... really sweet cross swerve... what does your jamaican lady smell like logic??

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
looks really dank... really sweet cross swerve... what does your jamaican lady smell like logic??

She dont smell of any kush at all, smells of real real sweet and sticky candy cant wait to smoke test this :smiley_joint:

wonka

wonka

the smell sounds awesome logic.... hope to see some cured shots and a smoke report on your jamaican lady....:animbong:

K

KushMaster707

mmmm..deffinately a great lookin cross swerve wish i could get my hands on some. by the way logic, is it a lemonhead candy type smell?

darksideX

darksideX

yeah Big L..lookx like dank jamaican funk to me..good job man..:yes
..i'm likin' those knubbles on the gal :)
props to swerve..for sharin this nice gens..

JH420

JH420

Very nice...lookin forward to the smoke report. I was lucky enough to snag a pack of these the 2nd time they came around, lookin forward to smokin some of that fo sho.

wonka

wonka

hey swerve,, will there ever be any more of the jamaican og or was that a one time batch???

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Logic
Glad I snagged a pac of these.

S

Swerve

looks dank bro.. gonna ahve to save some of that for me to smoke .. lol well the first run all go used . i am strting a bunch more of the jamaican seeds up to further the line and to mayb do a straight up jamiacan line as well.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah im interested in this one. i wasnt around for the last bidding on it.... it looks dank tho logic

B

buffalo222

i dont know about the jamican strains all my freinds that went there said that they werent that impressed

fractaLz

fractaLz

You gotta know where to look;)

I was fortunate enough to meet some kind farmers in the Blue Mountains, they still had the lamsbread going. Also saw some nice skunk haze from Ochos Rios.

A lot of the jamaican-adapted variety's have been watered down by outside genetics. Its hard to get that real fiya, but when you do.... ooooooooh man

O

ograskal

Wow...Lookin great..Look at those calyxs..Great job fellas!...~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom