Switch back to veg state

• Thread starter Holden9cox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Holden9cox

Holden9cox

I moved my plants from indoor to outdoor and some of them started to flower. I’ve had them back inside under 24 hours of light for about a month now. I’m just wondering if these plants look like they are back to veg. There’s new leafs coming out of the flower but I’m not sure if I’m wasting my time and should just let them flower as is.

Switch back to veg state
Switch back to veg state 2
ArrEll

ArrEll

I moved my plants from indoor to outdoor and some of them started to flower. I’ve had them back inside under 24 hours of light for about a month now. I’m just wondering if these plants look like they are back to veg. There’s new leafs coming out of the flower but I’m not sure if I’m wasting my time and should just let them flower as is.
Might as well let them flower. Do you know if they're Autos?
AND: "....One of the main symptoms of nitrogen toxicity is that the leaves curl or bend at the tips or end. The oddly curled leaves start to resemble a claw. Besides clawing, the leaves also begin to look shiny and dark green. This intense green color is a very telling sign of nitrogen toxicity. First, the signs appear in older leaves then they appear in the new growth. If left untreated, the leaves tend to turn yellow and brown, wither and die..."

Holden9cox

Holden9cox

AND: "....One of the main symptoms of nitrogen toxicity is that the leaves curl or bend at the tips or end. The oddly curled leaves start to resemble a claw. Besides clawing, the leaves also begin to look shiny and dark green. This intense green color is a very telling sign of nitrogen toxicity. First, the signs appear in older leaves then they appear in the new growth. If left untreated, the leaves tend to turn yellow and brown, wither and die..."
They aren’t autos and I have more outside from the same seeds that aren’t flowering

Holden9cox

Holden9cox

Also they are so small I would hate to just let them flower now

Top Bottom