Switching nutes in Round

• Thread starter jakew215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jakew215

Thinking about switching nutrients from my cutting edge and was wondering, if there are adverse effects to switching nutes like 30 days into flower, i think ours is bad, and we were planning on switching lineups after, just wondering if i can do it now... thanks.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I've heard of people doing this with no ill affect. I'd think if you got a bad batch that switching would be best for things all around.

M

mellokitty

i've switched lines within the same brand mid-flower with no problem.
if it were me switching to a different brand, i'd want to give them a good flushing before the switch. i would imagine that any ill-effects would come from unanticipated and undesirable chem interactions.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Like MK said, flush first then feed. I have done that also. I also did dilute the nutes that were new by about a 1/4 strength. Although I do not have proof of needing to dilute the nutes. But it worked great for me.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

From what i've read on this site, yes. The end of this thread might help.

I

ibTheMan

yup im still do'n the organic switch at mid way, makes for some great taste'n smoke.
im switch'n from Connoisseur back to GH as my base mid grow for my chemies, i know it well and have had nothing but problems with Connoisseur so far. i will still be use'n big bud and bud candy with my base.
im also lookn at H&G for ah base, but GH has been really good to me.

hiboy

hiboy

I wanted to use up some old nutes and switched from sensi bloom to pureblend bloom mid grow and then back. Did not notice any problemos at all. Flushing like previously suggested would be a good idea
hiboy

Latest posts

Top Bottom