Switching nutrients in veg ? Advance ph formula

• Thread starter NewEngland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewEngland420

NewEngland420

Hello everyone I’ve been using advanced nutrients pH formula 3 part didn’t like my results I’m in the process of switching to Connoisseur line my question is when switching nutrients in veg is it safe ? should I keep feeding as normal? should I flush ? Or will mess up my grow Any pointers would be appreciate imtstill trying to figure out this site didn’t know where to post this thread so if I’m in the wrong please please excuse me

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello everyone I’ve been using advanced nutrients pH formula 3 part didn’t like my results I’m in the process of switching to Connoisseur line my question is when switching nutrients in veg is it safe ? should I keep feeding as normal? should I flush ? Or will mess up my grow Any pointers would be appreciate imtstill trying to figure out this site didn’t know where to post this thread so if I’m in the wrong please please excuse me
What media are you in?

Switch away. Ph perfect... let's just say I don't like it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

lol...hmmmmm....y is that
Because anything you add to it messes it up.never use cal mag ph up or down or anything for that matter with it. I just hate the stuff but if used and nothing else it works.

lilnew

lilnew

Because anything you add to it messes it up.never use cal mag ph up or down or anything for that matter with it. I just hate the stuff but if used and nothing else it works.
but doesn't the A+B alrdy have the cal mag?

Top Bottom