Switching to flower tonight. Am I missing anything?

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Once my grow is done and harvested I will try and do a report of what I learned .
I Do not know If those kind of posts are appreciated since I have little experience.
I don't know if my little experience will be ligit enough

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Your thread did ask if you were missing anything? Lights are fine.
the joke was cannon fodder. 👊

Moshmen

Moshmen

There's no rules. That's for internet forums and marriage. You will get a natural feel for the plants once enough have passed through your hands....if you're paying attention that is. 👍🌱

There's a point when you level up enough that you can start trusting your gut and not all the crap we get from outside sources.
Only been at it a year I’m down to ph drops and a occasional ppm ck- plants arent perfect but good enuff for my personal use - but yes workin our way up that experience hill.

nice work been watching! Lol

Keod

Keod

This plant is at about day 35 under 200 watts in a 3x3. I'm gonna bet it will be more than 300g dry but time will tell. 🤷‍♂️

It's about umols in the end not watts anyway 👍

View attachment 1101481

4 plants in 3 gal pots in this tent did over 330 g already
BTW are there tutorials here for an easy irrigation system like yours ? Once they flower it will get hard getting down there watering them by hand.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
BTW are there tutorials here for an easy irrigation system like yours ? Once they flower it will get hard getting down there watering them by hand.
I used this coco for cannabis tutorial basically word for word and it turned out great. I used the stirring pump option because of the size of my rez and because it allows an "extra" pump to empty the rez if you need to without moving or touching the plants.

Keod

Keod

I used this coco for cannabis tutorial basically word for word and it turned out great. I used the stirring pump option because of the size of my rez and because it allows an "extra" pump to empty the rez if you need to without moving or touching the plants.

Nice ! Just what i was looking for ! Thanks man !

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Hey guys I am back again for an uptade .
So its my first grow and so far I am pretty happy with the outcome so far and I am exited to say I am switching to Flower today!!
Since its my first time I am wondering if I might be missing anything?

So I LST my plants to spread out the longest branch's as much as possible and threw the scrog net on top .
I am planning to use the flowering stretch to fill in the rest of the tent over the next 2-3 weeks .
Once the stretch is more or less done plan to defoliate .

And I was wondering from your experience how much yield can I expect ? I know this is impossible to know for sure but I sm curious about what would be your bet.
I have a 4x4 tent. And 670w LED .

And thanks again for the help so far ! I learned alot and plant yo continue!

Whats up man, first time grower here also and my plants aren't far behind exactly where yours are...Looking super healthy and supple. What nutes u running? Im also looking to get a trellis net but am not sure what to go wit. What did you use amd is it good?

Keod

Keod

Whats up man, first time grower here also and my plants aren't far behind exactly where yours are...Looking super healthy and supple. What nutes u running? Im also looking to get a trellis net but am not sure what to go wit. What did you use amd is it good?
I am using the whole BioCanna line . Soil mix and nutrients. As its my first grow I can't really tell how good they are . But the Internet seems to sayvthey are good !
For the net I forgot what brand "secret jardin" maybe ? A européen brand for sure , not sure if you will find it in the US. Find a net where the squares are not to big i would say. Or make your own .
But as they are now with lst my plant could do without a net i think . The canopy is already flatten out quite a bit.
Do you have pictures of what yours looks like now ?

Top Bottom