Swole’s First Grow 1.5 (Guerilla Grow)

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Speaking strictly plant health & growth. Which is better, growing in the earth or growing in pots?

• Total voters
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Before I knew about indoor growing I’ve ALWAYS wanted to pop a few seeds into the earth. Not a year passes by without me thinking about it, but I’m never prepared for the last frost and even when I do think about it it’s too far along in the year to start.

Well not this year....

Already halfway through my 1st indoor grow (Swole’s First Grow) this year is the year, I’m prepared. I’ve mixed my soil (subcooled) and it’s cooking. I’ve picked my strain (Durban Poison Fem) and they’re en-route. I’ve picked out 2 locations. Location #1 will have 2 plants approximately 100 yards from each other. Plant 1A will be in the earth(no pot) in a hole I’ve hopefully dug large enough to hold 20gal of soil. When my 20gal smart pots arrive I will know for sure and adjust the hole if needed. Plant 1B 100 yards away will be in a 20 gal smart pot because it’s location is subject to change. Water source, stream approximately 200yards away.
Hole 1A
Swoles first grow 15 guerilla grow

Location #2 will also have 2 plants. Plants 2A & 2B are 3/4 mile apart from each other and both will be in the earth in holes big enough to hold 20gal of soil. Water source stream and natural spring.
Spring for 2A & 2B

Still undecided on location #3 which will also have 2 plants. At the location I’m leaning towards I will more than likely plant the 2 in the earth also. I’ll sleep on it a few moons and decide accordingly. I’m working towards a good season.

Updates will follow...

Last edited:
HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

If you prepare bigger sites and start your plants inside, the sky is the limit literally. If you plant giants in the spring you will have monsters in the fall. Indoors we are limited by space, outdoors it is possible to harvest over 10lb off 1 plant.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

If you prepare bigger sites and start your plants inside, the sky is the limit literally. If you plant giants in the spring you will have monsters in the fall. Indoors we are limited by space, outdoors it is possible to harvest over 10lb off 1 plant.
How big do you recommend?

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

It really depends on your situation, Your goals, legality etc. Not recommended to grow 12 foot monsters where its not legal.
My goal is big healthy plants. It’s illegal here but that’s a non factor as far as size because of the location and it’s surroundings.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Seeds made it today!!
I’ll be planting these wild Thai seeds for this Guerilla Grow. I chose this strain 1 because it was a pure sativa and 2 because of it’s high resistance to mold, mildew and pests. Perfect strain for my location.
F5557AFF 84DB 4520 B878 7EE5C1961DA2

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

So awesome. Can’t wait to watch this journey. Happy growing brotha.
Thanks bro. I’m excited about it also!
I’m in the middle of my 1st grow (indoors) and preparing for this one outdoors and it’s all coming so fast, keeping me busy. Wish me luck!

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Earth has it all over indoor plants if that's what you mean(probably not what you mean) and ive never even used earth for cannabis. With the powerful free sun, strongest grow light there is, and really good dirt, this grow is going to be epic. BTW, Im going to steal one of those bags of promix. XD You can work with just one cant you?

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

🗣ALL ABOARD!! The Sativa Train is now in motion & the only direction we travel is up!
So, If you’re afraid of heights or the fast life , you may want to travel on the Indica float where they keep it low & slow..
Enjoy the ride!
AA9ADF05 4417 4CE2 AD6F CEDC5E0AA77E
AF6ACFF3 1649 4D93 8FC1 A96D7962ED91

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Received this blessing today and went straight to work. An abandoned garden a friend allowed me to awaken.
This place has so much potential, soil is good already, walkways already in place all I had to do was clear them out.
I’ll come back next weekend with a tea for the soil and do a little more work. Herbs, spices & veggies will also be planted.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

DAMMIT MAN!!! I am in a situation...

I’ve germ’d planted and seedlings have been on 18/6 since sprouting.
I did not know I screwed myself by doing this. No going outside with these now because of the light schedule that I didn’t take into account.
Major blow& now the veg room is going to be overcrowded in a major way.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

You can just hang a light, any light even a little solar light above them and it will prevent early flower. I start inside with a 18 6 cycle and one shop light keeps my 20x40 from going into flower. Just make sure you turn them off by the first week of august.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Wait till mid/late April before going outside with your plants and top as much as possible now while inside. You do not want to grow a 16 foot corn stalk. I do not know what the weather is where you are, outdoor plants do not begin to flower till end of July/August so you need to consider what it will be late October/November, when you will finally get to harvest these. Too wet and you will get bud rot, also consider timing of first frost as well.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Tornadoes 🌪 were in our area, high winds & rain. The next morning I came outside and found her down and in distress.
795D582B 019D 4FEE 8292 57485DEFC244

No damage was done so I transplanted her and named her “The Fallen”
She’s well and out with the others.
251513EC 2785 4239 93F8 C8E5EEDB341D

Top Bottom