Symbiotic Rotation Timeline help please

• Thread starter Ezdeezy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ezdeezy89

Ezdeezy89

Sorry guys, not sure if I put this in the right spot. I've browsed through here for a while, but I need some help.

I'm about to start up a 75 lighter. 25 lights in each room using floraflex Leds and their system.

There's 3 rooms/25 each room. A separate veg room and separate clone room. I've been running scenarios and I can't find a way to constantly have the setup on the correct rotation timeline.

I seem to only be able to have room "1" produce clones for room "2" and systematically for room "1", back and forth. Leaving the third room at a stage where I'd have to buy new clones each harvest...

Is it possible to find a rotation with three rooms so that room "1" supplies clones for "2" and "2" for "3". "3" back to "1" etc?

I don't mind getting new clones for one of the rooms each time, always nice to have a little variety, just wondering if it's possible to avoid it.

Sorry if I worded that oddly, I really can't figure it a good way to explain it.

Edit: I'm doing more, but smaller plants so I only expect 14-17 days of veg as well as 8 week flowering times. I'd be using tops from the veg plants in each room to make clones for the next. Trying to find a way to do this without mom's as well

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

If I were you I'd put the propagation and veg in the same room and use the other two to flower 😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom