Systemic Powdery Mildew Fungicide?

• Thread starter Mad Farmer 1620
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mad Farmer 1620

A friend of mine was telling me that he never runs a sulfer burner anymore and just uses a systemic PM Fungicide and never gets PM anymore. So my question is what is the best systemic PM preventive maintenance formula? Don't get me wrong, I love my sulfer burner but it's such a hastle to run and the PM always seems to come back sooner or later. All input is appreciated!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
only systemic I know of is eagle 20 and that shit is mad poison, you cant get it in ca unless you have an special ag permit, though I have seen it on a shelf here and there in my travels.

its labeled to be used on grass and ornamentals, so prolly not the best shit to be spraying on a patients meds.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

only systemic I know of is eagle 20 and that shit is mad poison, you cant get it in ca unless you have an special ag permit, though I have seen it on a shelf here and there in my travels.

its labeled to be used on grass and ornamentals, so prolly not the best shit to be spraying on a patients meds.

But for watering it in veg it's cool right? You gotta buy that in Canada right via online?

G

Green Supreme

Meltatox. Seems like it is working quite well in my area. Just spray it on and it works. Good luck. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Yes the one I posted is. You just spray it on and it works, as I said above. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Yes it works too but adds flavors to the weed. I have used it for the last 3 weeks flower on a Sweet Skunk. Fortunately lemon is one of Sweet Skunks scent/flavors. Peace GS

ps. not systemic. Must be reapplied every few days

E

ent

green cure isn't systematic. it's a sodium bicarbonate spray which changes the pH on the leaves to an inhospitable environment for pathogens if i'm not mistaken.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
green cure isn't systematic. it's a sodium bicarbonate spray which changes the pH on the leaves to an inhospitable environment for pathogens if i'm not mistaken.

correct and its prolly the safest and most efffective thing to use on flowering plants.

Meltatox is a contact fungicide for the control of powdery mildew on greenhouse roses and field grown roses.

MSDS: https://agro.basf.ca/basf/agprocan/...8525770d0046f2d9/$FILE/MELTATOX_MSDS_2009.pdf

if your spraying that on your pre flowering or flowering plants and smoking them that is prolly all bad.

true grit

true grit

He is looking for systemics folks- meaning things you can either spray or add to feed that kills powdery mildew from the inside out. Not a contact spray like most listed here that just kill spores on contact....

Systemic- Sovran, Pristine. Both products of BASF. Good luck working down dilutions as they are for ag crops. Neither are organic, but both are for systemic treatment of PM. How late in flower can you use? I dont know. I have experimented past wk 2, and it only lasts for 28 days so by end of cycle a lil had come back. EXTREMELY concentrated, i would expect hella burn if too much sprayed....as in i do .02g of powder per gallon and thats higher than ive calculated should be used....i just dont have a triple beam. lol.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Have you tried neem oil? Like watering with it...

Not for PM man.... I find working with the oil bases is messy and occasionally burns if over applied or in light. Ultimately goal intended I was looking for the Ultimate all around systemic PM fungicide you can either water or spray on your plants during veg.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

He is looking for systemics folks- meaning things you can either spray or add to feed that kills powdery mildew from the inside out. Not a contact spray like most listed here that just kill spores on contact....

Systemic- Sovran, Pristine. Both products of BASF. Good luck working down dilutions as they are for ag crops. Neither are organic, but both are for systemic treatment of PM. How late in flower can you use? I dont know. I have experimented past wk 2, and it only lasts for 28 days so by end of cycle a lil had come back. EXTREMELY concentrated, i would expect hella burn if too much sprayed....as in i do .02g of powder per gallon and thats higher than ive calculated should be used....i just dont have a triple beam. lol.

Thank u Sir!

M

moodster

im using dutch masters zone and penetrator i think that goes systemic after a few goes

Latest posts

Top Bottom