T5ho supplemental recipe, uv

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I was gifted a 6 row t5ho fixture, want to use as supplement lighting in bloom, i have 1 1000w gavita over a 4x6 with 1 ChilLED Logic Puck V3 on each end.
I need a recipe for an AgroMax bulb combination, hortilux has a recipe but i need for Agromax and for 6 bulbs. Fixture will be mounted canopy height on the side

hortilux recipe

I need to bookmark this. With my new 4' - 6 pack t5 light fixture the next time I need new tubes I'll look into this for veg. Upgrade upgrade.😀

pdasterly

pdasterly

I came up with 2 10000K UV-A PLUS and 4 PURE BLOOM, the pure bloom is better version of 3000K BLOOM and pure uv is too strong for constant use

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm envious of your space, I'm crammed in a sub/sub basement with a 5'6" ceiling except in the low spots where its only 4ft, then there's all the house ducting& oil tank to deal with. My veg room is 5' x 4' I thought that lots of room but I keep getting it crammed full and needing more lights and space. I have an expandable 5x5 Sq room for flower but 5'ft only under the light.

You must veg and flower in the same space, what do you use for overhead lighting?

pdasterly

pdasterly

I'm envious of your space, I'm crammed in a sub/sub basement with a 5'6" ceiling except in the low spots where its only 4ft, then there's all the house ducting& oil tank to deal with. My veg room is 5' x 4' I thought that lots of room but I keep getting it crammed full and needing more lights and space. I have an expandable 5x5 Sq room for flower but 5'ft only under the light.

You must veg and flower in the same space, what do you use for overhead lighting?
room is 12 x 15

Room
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
room is 12 x 15
lol not your first grow. Now lets see her filled up. I do have the space to do that elsewhere, I have a 40' x 40' sq closed store we own and a 200 amp panel. I just don't have the balls to go big. No need either really my small stealth run keeps me supplied if I don't fk up. I'll just keep banging my head on the duct work and bitchen I need more fking space.

Last edited:
pdasterly

pdasterly

lol not your first grow. Now lets see her filled up. I do have the space to do that elsewhere, I have a 40' x 40' sq closed store we own and a 200 amp panel. I just don't have the balls to go big. No need either really my small stealth run keeps me supplied if I don't fk up. I'll just keep banging my head on the duct work and bitchen I need more fking space.

soon, toss a couple tents in the store

pdasterly

pdasterly

Looks good, im still learning how to grow like that ever stops lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
soon, toss a couple tents in the store
No need for tents I have lots of panda plastic, I could 2x4 walls up and be up and running in a couple days. It's just pushing my luck with our 4 plant max allowed here.

My veg room is crammed up, I took this yesterday and I can't turn these for another 2 months, I'm fked I have no place to put them all. It gets too hot and humid through July August and I can't have plants flowering through that time. Vegging yes but I'll have to do some thing, I keep topping them but I have 6 that are too big already and no where to put them.

Last edited:
pdasterly

pdasterly

No need for tents I have lots of panda plastic, I could 2x4 walls up and be up and running in a couple days. It's just pushing my luck with our 4 plant max allowed here.
stay legal as you can

Zeu

Zeu

Look i have been using t5s for years and I use them to grow coral all the time from 04 and now they have some good led t5 replacement bulbs and may reefkeeping srors like BRS can get you any t5 combo that will double the trycome head size and you can get any specialized spctrum that you want the reflector will mix and diffuse the light even more evenly i love supplementing with t5 4 foot bulbs best in all stages ans geting the exact nanometer color bulb is awsome to see mixed with 4k and the other side ub bulbs are the shit too

Zeu

Zeu

When it can grow corals great for me giesman bulbs and very good quality and are the brightest i have a print out but i just got my hip replaced on the 3rd and that is upstairs so i'm gonna try to get it gor yoy since it has some great info i will try yo get it for you it will save you some money and time so I will have that for you asap

Top Bottom