Taco Leaf???

• Thread starter Nicolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nicolo

Nicolo

Can someone please help me out with this? Promix HP cc, botanicare kind nutrients, Mammoth p, mag-amp, cal-mag plus, vitalize, pH 6.0. all under 5 600hps. I have 20 girls in the room and 2 out of 20 are showing signs of taco leaf as shown in the picture. 12 Green crack, 7 star Killa, 2 creepy glue. The creepy glue is showing signs of taco leaf. I have grew creepy glue before and it is really good. 2 months of Veg. Any input is thankful.

Taco leaf
Taco leaf 2
Taco leaf 3
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

What is the ec of your feeds? what's your ratio of nutrients?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Its hard to tell with the grow light on because you cant see the leaf colors. By your nute line I would say its nute burn, get a ppm or ec meter. It looks like heat stress, it also looks like the beginning of mite damage.
My suggestion would be to get a tds pen and start feeding at 1/4 bottle recommended strength and work up slowly as you see how your plants like the feeding, and scope for mites.

Nicolo

Nicolo

Its hard to tell with the grow light on because you cant see the leaf colors. By your nute line I would say its nute burn, get a ppm or ec meter. It looks like heat stress, it also looks like the beginning of mite damage.
My suggestion would be to get a tds pen and start feeding at 1/4 bottle recommended strength and work up slowly as you see how your plants like the feeding, and scope for mites.
I hope it's not a mite problem.smh

Nicolo

Nicolo

Forgot to mention, during transplanting, I used bone meal, azos, mykos wp. I maybe went a lil too much with the bone meal, but why is it just 2 plants doing this taco leaf? I even moved them from out the corner where my fan was really puting air to them. Seems like under one particular light in the corner, I always have to move plants in and out because of the air hitting them. Could this be wind burn?

Nicolo

Nicolo

Forgot to mention, during transplanting, I used bone meal, azos, mykos wp. I maybe went a lil too much with the bone meal, but why is it just 2 plants doing this taco leaf? I even moved them from out the corner where my fan was really puting air to them. Seems like under one particular light in the corner, I always have to move plants in and out because of the air hitting them. Could this be wind burn?
Room temps did hit low 90's a couple times too.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Fan blowing directly on leaves can cause tacoing just as easy as heat stress.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

If I was a betting man I would put my money on Spider Mites. You should scope your plants asap

Nicolo

Nicolo

If I was a betting man I would put my money on Spider Mites. You should scope your plants asap
I just did, lights came on 20 mins ago. I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Spider mite's no, I did my battle with those before and I know exactly what they look like.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

If it's not mites of some kind then as someone mentioned possibly the heat. How powerful of a scope are you looking with? Start at the bottom of the plants when scoping. I scan with 60x then I use my 100x when I find something.

Nicolo

Nicolo

My homie said his did the same thing, I had both plants under a 1000watt bulb and the rest of the room was 600watt bulb. My buddy said that particular strain can't stand intensive lighting so the leafs taco. Thank good it wasn't mites!!!! Thank you everyone who chimed in!!!

below frigid

below frigid

It's the heat. You almost make it worse by blowing it around, your turning your grow room into a convection oven.

oogie

oogie

I had 1 plant out of a group of seed grown that were grown outside do this. The symptom came on once it was about 3 feet tall. It completely disappeared after a couple treatments with a micro-nutrient product that had zinc & iron...

Latest posts

Top Bottom