Tahoe Og from seed..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

heyho fellas..time to say hello to a few Tahoe babyz..:tmi

first i wanna thank swerve and the connection for makin' these available and thank the farm for spread 'em out:bow

atm there is nothin' really interestin' to c..only i have to say that one lil babe is a bit behind and lookx creepy(..but was my own fault..lol:headbang)..'cause the shell of the been didn't want to fall down..so i pull'd it with my bastardfingers..and damaged it a bit..and to that my growbuddy was out of ph down and nutes last week..so my babyz could look a bit better..but i will do ma best to get 'em up:)
i started 4 of them and all germ'd..they are in coco..and will get the GH 3 part..:character0201:

Tahoe og from seed
Tahoe og from seed 2
Tahoe og from seed 3
Tahoe og from seed 4
mace

mace

This is a strain i've been wanting for a while now, im signed up

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome man! also got some of those just waiting to germinate soon! Cant wait to see these in full bloom!

BC

K

koopa troopa

i'm glad i have a rainy day pack sitting around. good start darksidex.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i have a pack for when i have some space i cant wait 2 see what youll pull out of these ill b watching bro

R

Rocky Top

Pullin up a seat. I have some of swerves Larry OG about a week out of 12/12. I wanted some Tahoe but I got outbid. I was very lucky to win the Larry bid. This is my first time growing any Cali gear. So far, it has lived up to the hype. Just outstanding gear.

Good luck and I can't wait to watch.

F

fruitloops

nice darkside. i am wondering what the tahoe and larry taste like. cant wait for the finish line

FL

R

rounders02

Sweet Darkside!,the little ones are looking Good,look forward to the Show, Great Start and Good luck on the Rest of the Grow...

W

wvkindbud38

I'm also waiting on the OG Tahoe to hit the farm........I've been wanting to grow her

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
soooooooooooooo many dank possibilities in those beans guys..........ENJOY THEM!!!!

lemon pledge rocket fuel......
bf

darksideX

darksideX

thanx for the blessins' brahs:bow..
good to have ya all here..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nice lil ones there!!!i want all of the og's...can't wait for the rascal(fire x sfv i think?)thats getting ready to hit the bay!!!peace djxx

C

cannabaholic

Definately one that Im interested in too! Best of luck with these, sure its gonna be nothin less than DANK!

K

kid606

hey cool :hi

you never stop popping eh? wish you good luck with these beans..keep the creep pheno for me..i predict it's gonna be bomb..i feel it..:giggle

darksideX

darksideX

thanx the kind words guyz..
and kiddo..creep pheno is safe'd for ya :)

S

SMOKEINJOE

any more of these in the works. heard some good things about this one. what is the difference in the tahoe,sfv, etc

darksideX

darksideX

wassup..the house gettin' filled;) hahaha..
..hey joe.. here some links..may u find ur answer:)

or this one..

cheers

Top Bottom