tahoe og

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

hello swerve i won a dispensary raffle at p.options my prize is a tahoe og bonsai mom which im very happy about as normally i dont win things. it is coming from cali connection from what im told. my question is if it was grown from your tahoe og seeds which i have purchased or a clone just wondering. because if it is from your seed line i will have some idea what to expect from your tahoe seeds. anyways just wondering thanks for donating moms for the 4/20 raffle:party0036:

Memorias

Memorias

boy oh boy, you are one lucky dude. Enjoy!
Would like to see some pics thanks.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
What u talking bout willis where dem Tahoe seeds? Swerve?

S

Swerve

they are gonna be here at the farm very soon. im finishing packaging. and making the new combo packs as well..

S

solo

SWEET!!! How about pics or smoke report..... And any info on the differences between tahoe and SFV would be appreciated...

PEACE:nod

solo

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yo Solo you should check out my thread, I have grown both side by side.

K

koopa troopa

jg's tahoe was dank as fuqq. i love me sfv, but tahoe is straight fire.

B

bicycle racer

i know i like larry og better than sfv og and swerve said the tahoe og has more punch than larry so sounds good to me.

M

Mr Green

cant wait for the tahoe.. is the Chemdog D x sfvogk and ogiesel going to be released at the same time as the tahoe swerve??? :smoke

S

Swerve

yup same with the larry. its gonna be
chem valley kush
ogiesel
larry and
tahoe seed packs coming out along with some combo packs..

M

Mr Green

i really cant wait.. thanks for bringing us all these killer genetics swerve.. with out you i would never get to try most of these.... keep us posted on when they will hit the farm :smoke

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be trying this Tahoe I think:friday:

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

hey swerve are the tahoe and larry gonna be feminised or are they an f generation

B

bicycle racer

i know the sfvb*2's are male/female. i also picked up seeds of ogiesel tahoe and larry i forgot to ask if there fem or backcrossed male/female?

S

Swerve

they are all f1's. true male female.. i used my sick ass sfv ogk f3 male on them all. the result so far are very impressive..

K

koopa troopa

i like that sfv and tahoe mix. i love sfv and love tahoe, so what can be wrong with that?

redeye

redeye

what a line up swerve. can't wait to get my grubby hands on them....will there be enough packs to go around like your sfv release ? ....also just want to say that you and others like you are doing a great thing for the canna comunity man..with out peeps like yourself peeps like me would only be dreaming of being able to grow and try out thease great strains....
the best karma for you and the others dude....
stay safe.

Top Bottom