Take a look at my dying White Master Kush

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

So I tested my runoff on last watering and the runoff had a ph of 6.2 and between 350-450 ppm. Should I keep feeding nearly 0 ppm water til I get a lower tds reading from runoff or should I at least add a calcium supplement to feed? Does Ca work in a foliar even though its an immobile micro ? Luckily I haven't killed any yet and any suggestions are greatly appreciated -Keepz

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Distilled water until you get green new growth what did you say ph and ppm of your tap is?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

My tap water has a ph of 7.0 at 140ppm. I have observed new healthy growth but the lowers continue to burn off. Thanks for taking a look -Keepz

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

7 ph at 140 sounds too good to be true for tap but if its accurate i would get it analyzed to see how much of what is in there because thats some great tap readings for growing anywhoo so your saying that theres new growth at bottom that is growing green and then burning? i still think distilled and distilled only until new growth grows without burning for a day or two atleast....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

put it in a corner at the corner of canapy and try not to mess with it and water it perfect, are you familiar with the weigth of cup when dry and when wet ?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Yea I live on an island in the Caribbean in a city surrounded by hills and mountains. There are multiple sources of fresh water, but water is mainly collected from rivers, filtered and chlorinated. Have no idea how I would get the water tested since I recently moved out here 2 months ago. To answer your previous question: all the new top growth looks great. It's the new growth along the stem towards the bottom of the plant that is still showing signs of stress -Keepz

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Oh the bottom under growth may be able to be pruned off , just keep in mind some plants do not respond well to this, rule of the is never cut more than twenty percent off plant... Hope this helps

O

OG4UanME

Agree w/every1, keep in mind nitrogen tox will block cal/mag, however it will fix itself within time after reg waterings. your tops will 1st look better as it grows out of burn and slowly will move down, so... as long as your tops are better u have made the right call continue to watch lower nodes as they well clear up as well. from top down. good luck im in the same boat as you right now .

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Ok, so this morning i watered with distilled water on a couple of the smallest seedlings to test run off. I noticed last watering when I watered with 5.8ph water the runoff was 6.2. Someone suggested watering with lower ph water so I ph'd it to 5.5 and watered. The runoff read 180 ppm with a ph of 6.6
Can someone explain how this is possible?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A plant that alive wil becomes alkaline over time if its healthy and will continue becoming more and more acidic when dying.... Maybe they are pulling around try not to over water! Peace

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Do you think I should feed at 200 ppm now that the runoff is under 200? They re still showing signs of def -Keepz

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It looks over watered...wait til dries up a lil but not to we're its totally dry or to light in weight I think at least a day or two....are you in artificial light or natural sun?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So flourescents ok I just read that if you want to give em veg you could but there's got to be something in that dirt or what's in the soil or what kind of soil.... Me personally I would wait till it dries out a lil maybe lift that fluorescent about six inches away for now....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ok I also read that it's three weeks old, might be time for a transplant ...depending on what you transplant into the transplant might fix the deficiency and then go from there....

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Has anyone experienced a boron toxicity in their plants? I keep losing the fan leaves and they look like this:

Latest posts

Top Bottom