Take a look at my dying White Master Kush

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

LOL I had forgot about this thread after realizing this was a boron toxicity. I'm not gonna lie this really had me stumped for a bit and I'm no noob. Let me explain... as you can see these babies were in 100% coco which I precharged with Mg and Ca. Unfortunately, the only Ca supplement I could find was some SHIT called Sett which also had .8% boron. I live in a developing country with no hydro stores so what can I do?? After comparing with my veg+bloom nutrient which only contained .06% boron, I realized the Ca supp had over 10 TIMES the amount of boron!! Anyway, just goes to show its best to read your labels thoroughly and not take anything for granted. No matter how long one has been growing SHIT HAPPENS. There are NO PICS of boron toxicity in cannabis so for anyone who cares the above pics are exactly what a boron toxicity looks like in cannabis which is very rare.
BTW in case you're wondering these plants survived and I grew them out to maturity only to get ripped by my asshole partner. He'll get his in due time. I'm in a new spot with new genetics and a pack each of WMK and WSS for next round so I'll get a chance to taste what was stolen from me soon enough -Keepz

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow! Yeah, I was kinda wondering. Never seen a B+, not even driving 20 mules. Would you mind putting those pix in my thread The Charts?

I hope your partner gets his asshole ripped. God, it feels bad just to think it, let alone type it out loud, but it's the truth, I hope he does.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Wow! Yeah, I was kinda wondering. Never seen a B+, not even driving 20 mules. Would you mind putting those pix in my thread The Charts?

I hope your partner gets his asshole ripped. God, it feels bad just to think it, let alone type it out loud, but it's the truth, I hope he does.

I don't have those pics on my laptop anymore. Is there anyway you can use the pics off this thread? I'm not gonna lie, I'm like semi-retarded when it comes to computers and tech in general. If you can snatch those pics off this thread you're welcome to them. Sorry I couldn't be more help -Keepz

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, I sure can. I just didn't want to go and nab the pix without giving you a go first.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I absolutely can do that, but being *your* pix I didn't feel comfortable just doing it, figured I'd give you the opportunity first.

I've taken five pix from the first page, are there any others you think I should include? I'm going to also link to this thread.

Building the knowledge base, even by anecdotal means, is still building. :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

A bunch of toxicity deficiencies all look the same ,
Find it hard to look at a chart and say hey that's a boron deficiency
Seems to me unless it's something simple or a mobile deficiency your better off figuring the shit out by process of elimination
Just my 2 cent

Top Bottom