Taking clones from sog grow

• Thread starter Soloslim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Soloslim

Hey all,

I am from a non-english country, so i want to apoligise for my english and all my spelling mistakes :)

Anyway. I will start my first grow season again.

I will have 4 1,5m x 1,5m tents with each a lumii black 720w led light. I will grow 36 plants in each tent
I am planning to have a harvest every 2 weeks in a sea of green grow with these tents, since i will start a grow every 2 weeks. I will use northern light fast seeds and hope the total time will be 8 weeks.

Anyway the start with my first tent will be from feminised seeds. From then on i want to start using clones.
My question is if i can take clones from my first grow with the seeds and it will be enough to provide my next tent with 36 clones. I want to keep veg time as short as possible, i understand that my start grow with the seeds it will take some time longer. But at what moment could i start trimming/pruning the plants to have enough clones for my future grows?

Also this lumii black 720w led light is kinds new on the market. The specs are super, especially since it only cost 450 euro. But i dont find any reviews. Does anyone has tried these ledlights?

Thanks,
H.

Ponky

Ponky

My clone, mother and veg space is ⅓ and my flowering side is ⅔ of my used space. Have dedicated mothers. Replace them with the strongest of the new clones. Keep it perpetual.

S

Soloslim

Well yeah, i wanted to know if its possible to provide enough clones with pruning my current sog grow instead of keeping mother plants

S

Soloslim

From how many weeks in veg fase i could start taking clones?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you can take clone as soon as secondary branchs are 7cm to 10cm tall

S

Soloslim

Allright. My goal is to have every 2 weeks 3 pounds. Lumii black 720w doing sog with 36 northern light fast clones in coco soir. Once i have the clones i will veg for 10 days and then flower them for 40-50 days.

Here is the link for the light
I hope it will be any good, since it is impossible to find anyone who has ever used these lights :)

Ponky

Ponky

Not worth the risk. If the clones fail you're screwed. I'd stick with mothers and excess clones. Grow out only the strong.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

@Soloslim did you end up starting the lumii light grow ✌️ 🇿🇦

Latest posts

Top Bottom