Taking forEVER to flower?? Suggestions, Answers, ANYTHING?!?

• Thread starter Caninobis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Holy freakin moly! 14 weeks! 21 weeks! I mean this whole process is about being patient but this plant pissed me off when it decided to herm out on me and i had to chop out the entire secondary canopy to get rid of all of the already established male parts that seemed to pop up over night. It never grew any more balls after that but i've just been ready to get my next run in the tent ever since then cause i feel like i failed at this one and i thought i should be at least getting close to harvest but its not showing any signs of letting up any time soon.
Was it the same plants (genetics) that hermi in your other section ?....

And yea 12 weeks is really common., like everyone stated above...

zzzybil

zzzybil

that's why they say patience is a virtue . patience sucks ................anticipation , ya like kid waiting for CHRISTMAS .......... i feel that way waiting for spring

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Wow. Very nice missiles and amazing outcome for a 3gal cloth pot. Kudos!
TY..She produced NINE full mason jars..No larf at all. Anyone wanting/needing yield should weigh the time vs reward. I just wanted to grow an Ace Seeds cross.
Very similar to the 60-70's Sativa stone we used to get back in the day. BUT I still think that today's cannabis is much stronger and better then MOST of what we got back then. Hell, I didn't even know what a trichome was. SEEDS yes..LOL... TONS of seeds that I wish I had today.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Was it the same plants (genetics) that hermi in your other section ?....

And yea 12 weeks is really common., like everyone stated above...
I'm only growing the one plant. I wanted to see if i could fill up an entire 2X2 tent with just one plant.
I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling pollen sacks!

Caninobis

Caninobis

Woooo! She’s still not ready but she’s chugging along nicely! Probably at 80-85% orange hairs and I’m finally starting to see some cloudy trichomes on the calyx and amber on the leaves. I’m hoping I’ll get to put this thing to rest within a week! What do you think? How’s she look?
FCF6B561 FF69 4BD9 BC1E EDC07474B9CE

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Hold your nerve for more ambers, you've come this far. Plant looks good, I'd be happy if it was mine. 👍

Caninobis

Caninobis

Hold your nerve for more ambers, you've come this far. Plant looks good, I'd be happy if it was mine. 👍
Definitely not disappointed but i think i could have done better. Especially in the yield department but i won't be chopping her down early thats for sure. Its making these last couple weeks drag on like a motherfucker but it will be worth it in the end i hope. Now i just have to hope and pray i dry & cure correctly. The couple of times i've grown outdoor in the past thats always been the hardest part in my opinion. Its tough to make it maintain that smell and flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom