Taking over in the middle of a Cluster F@ck

• Thread starter TMurr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bkskyzoo

bkskyzoo

If u dont smoke, im assuming ur intention is to make it to harvest, but its really a matter of the stakes. More nanners could and most likely will be present (possible stress reaction from lighting fzilure, or unstable herm genetics in general). How many and how bad they spread could leave u with a handful of seeds and some fine smoke still, or a handfull of fine smoke andd a bunch of seeded shite. Whats ur end expectations, to get to the end with something, regardless of the money (adv nutes some of the most $, but i use em too) and time? Then ull be fine, the situation aint catastrophic as in crop failure levels catastrophic, but that situation to many growers, and they might ditch, and restart. I would, but my end goal is bomb, frosty stinky, seedless dank. Not to say urs wont end up that way (whether it matters to u or not is another thing) but ur a solid dude either way, i dont know someone that would do that for me if i ended up unable to see it to the end

airedog

airedog

Supporter
RE: Seeded shite.

Anyone remember LP covers and a card or cigarette pack?

TMurr

TMurr

Thanks for all the advice.
I have decide to scrap those four plants and start over. I am building a Hydro RDWC right now.
I will start a thread on that soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom