Taking over in the middle of a Cluster F@ck

• Thread starter TMurr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TMurr

TMurr

I have never grow before. Hell I don't even smoke.

A grow was started by a family member and it has been messed up from the beginning. I was a bystander but the person who started can not see it through to harvest.
So now I am a farmer in a basement.

4 plants in soil
5x5 Grow Tent
They seem like they have been in the Flowering stage for years but realistically 6 and a half weeks
Buds started to develop but them seem to have stopped after we had a light timer failure
The Vivo sun timer crapped out and left the lights on for several days straight.

Any recomendations?
Is it fixable?
Scrap it and move OB?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have never grow before. Hell I don't even smoke.

A grow was started by a family member and it has been messed up from the beginning. I was a bystander but the person who started can not see it through to harvest.
So now I am a farmer in a basement.

4 plants in soil
5x5 Grow Tent
They seem like they have been in the Flowering stage for years but realistically 6 and a half weeks
Buds started to develop but them seem to have stopped after we had a light timer failure
The Vivo sun timer crapped out and left the lights on for several days straight.

Any recomendations?
Is it fixable?
Scrap it and move OB?
Pics?

TMurr

TMurr

Aqua Man,
I am a total Newbie at this. Can you please translate??

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First check the trichomes to see if it's near harvest. If not give 24 hrs of no light then 12 on 12 off and continue until she finishes.

I have never had to deal with a reveg but wait someone will chime in. I'm just getting the party started for ya but I don't see a reason not to continue and having a hard time seeing this reveg on my phone... Might just be lucky here I'm just not seeing that twisted funky new growth with single blades. But like I say I'm on my phone and have old ass eyes and no glasses ATM lol. Kinda stuck in bed today.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What are Trichomes and how do I check them
Do a quick google search or thread search here. Your gonna need to do a lot of reading and there are a lot of informative threads here for that. There is simply to much to go over. Read and ask specific questions if you don't understand. Just look how to read trichomes.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
To keep it simple: put them in the dark for 24 hours, then go back to the 12 hours on, 12 hours off regimen with the timer (which i hope is fixed). Keep watering them and see what happens.

If you get sick of it then just throw them away. Whatever. You could also just try harvesting what you have and drying it then smoking it or some other consumption method you prefer. Again talking minimal effort here.

If nothing changes with them after a week of just watering them on a 12/12 schedule then you can come back here and ask another question about it or, again, if you get sick of it then whatever. From your post this seems like no big deal.

There are a ton of resources here to let you go waaaaaaaay deeper than that if you care, but that would be the minimal action to take.

Dan789

Dan789

Yes, well done, soldier on for a month or so and see how those bud's develop... What are you feeding the plants? That might need examination.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom, Big Budz and Bud Candy

I just started that The former owner was using Compost Tea

Might want start at half dose and ramp up only if required. You don't want to have to deal with big pH swings, checking your runoff, etc. If i wanted an easy grow that would still be decent, I would start at half strength and stay there unless I saw probs.

TMurr

TMurr

That's what I was worried about

Will they produce any usable bud?

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

That's what I was worried about

Will they produce any usable bud?
well you can always pluck off the nanners if it's only an isolated case here and there...with a little tlc and vigilance it's probly gonna keep going...kinda a coin flip....just keep it on the strict 12/12...so you may get a few buds with seeds...not a big deal if the smokes decent...use finger nail or tweezers...magnifying glass helps...locate nanners and gently remove them

showmegreen

showmegreen

Tha nanners aint the end of the world. A few seeds in yer chronic aint a horrible thing. Yeah lights off fer a spell then 12/12. Wouldn't go too crazy on mutes. Not even half strength if they 6 ½ weeks plus in. Its really about weenin time and flushville. You got what?.. 5 weeks left? 3weeks of tapering off the nutes and two of clean out? You will be okay at harvest. IDK correction if im wrong. Been along time since I was indoors. Im just now getting back into the swing of it.

Top Bottom