• Tagged users None
winta

winta

INFO
Tester Name : winta
Strain :Tangerine Dream
Method Smoked :water bong

APPEARANCE

light green and orange, very resinated but not sticky tons of kief in the grinder.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Tangerines!!!
Associated smells of bud : sweet piney

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Tangerines!!!! lol
Associated flavours : citrus hints of fresh pine

Harsh/smoothness : 9 pretty smooth (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 80 head 20 body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 8 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : almost an hour (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : daytime Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? :yea i ripped some eggs bacon and home fries! LMAO yes/no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics (x) - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti () - TANGERINES!!! (XXXX)

floral (X) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt (X) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

i liked it tasted/smelled like some not quite ripe tangerines it was funny most people say "purple" this or "berry" that and normally i cant taste nothing like that lol but this really lived up to the name. It was a real heady high and kind of cloudy like a dream :icon_dizzy:like your just floatin along:very_first_smiley: so all and all i enjoyed it (just wish the high lasted longer :() anybody else smoked this before? heres a couple pix (i didnt smoke it all up before i could take a picture this time :))

Tange2
Tange1
G

Green Escape

where oh where art thou tangerine weed i must have... i love tangerines...

winta

winta

they have it out here in the desert from time to time! :)

winta

winta

anybody smoked or grown this out? i would love some info/pix/etc

L

luvinlife

nice report winta.....if it taste like tangerines and looks that damn crystally...I just might have to have a dream about it.......lol

D

Donk Frog

lol...they mention this strain in Cypress hill's song Dr.Greenthumb...never had it up here though

R

redroot

damn winta man. that looks cro'd out. i like the look of the bud quality. fluffy and sparkly!! nice man. respect. wheres this one come from seed or clone brother

winta

winta

yea it was some bangin smoke! i didnt grow it though :( the people with it out here dont wanna pass it on:fighting0087:

damn winta man. that looks cro'd out. i like the look of the bud quality. fluffy and sparkly!! nice man. respect. wheres this one come from seed or clone brother

D

DoobieMonster

A homie, my good friend knows dude in 520 who grows that shit. It's dank as hell in comes around every couple months is what I hear:afroweed:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yea it was some bangin smoke! i didnt grow it though :( the people with it out here dont wanna pass it on:fighting0087:

Thats sad to hear people should share more! Look like soe good smoke nice report winta. :rasta:

JH420

JH420

Does anyone know if this is related to Tangerine Kush? Like the one in Swerve's Orange Chem? Sounds and looks great :smoke

Darkplace

Darkplace

looks real tasty winta..how long you let her go for? she looks done to perfection

Darkplace

Darkplace

you done well to snatch some of her up bro..nice report anyways :D

G

greenisland

Tangerine Dream is a strain local to southern Arizona, particularly Tucson. Yes your right We dont want to give up Tang dream because its so unique and soooo tangeriny!, lol. You should get a hold of some Tang dream bubble hash, if you ever get the opportunity, its bomb too.

Tangerine dream, Nosebleed and "T2: are all strains created by "greenisland". Tangerine was the original name and it got changed to tang dream after it was inbred a few times to really really get that tang flavor crackin. Hope the info is of interest to someone, I love reading about strains i started, years and years ago but are still making the rounds today. I know longer grow it but I have gifted the strain to a select few to hang on to for now so it still is available from time to time, for the right price, lol.

For those who say the best smoke is in Cali or amsterdam, I say shit, ya gotta try some of AZ's fire before you make such a statement. AZ has some excellent growers and breeders, when the Nove election passes they will come out of the woodwork, youll see. Stay high, GI

Top Bottom