Tangerine Power - Agent Orange (Tangie Cut) x Blue Power

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

So absolutely no point in running the cuts I took off the Blue Power's that hermied on me? I kinda knew that, but under the surface I had hopes lol
Thats not necissarily true.you could put one or two in the corner too see.iv had plants herm on me from seed.ran the cuts and no problems.i dont think i did anythin different.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I posted this in my grow diary on Tangerine Powers, but I figured this was a perfect place to put it:

I took on a little project and decided to try to match phenotypes of the males and females. Of course nothing is perfect, but here is what I came up with. Please keep in mind I have been thinking about this since the beginning and have based the following on real experience, not just from a few select photos.

made collages of 3 of the 4 phenos that I came across

OK, I took so much time to find the right pics and put them together, I ran out of patience for an explanation. Sorry, lol. I've had my smoke and a meal now, so I am happy as a clam.

The reason I chose "H" to pair with "M" is mostly due to the tight, rounded bud structure as well as low branching and somewhat indica leaning leaves ("M" moreso than "H"). Both have dense bullet shaped buds.

And for "K" for "N" because pf the dainty top buds and smaller indica/hybrid, star-shaped leaves.

"B" for "L" because of HIGH branching potential and spear shaped buds. "L" has much more sativa leaning leaves than "B", and not as much "fullness" as "B", but it is the closet male I had and "L" was a good example of that pheno. (Though "D" is my preferred plant in this pheno range)

There is one other phenotype I got from my pack of 15 seeds, but it is basically a hybrd of "M" and "L". If you look up my journal, "J" "G" and "F" are similar to this 4th pheno I'm talking about.

They all had/have a few weeks to go after the last pic of each female, so they are not done yet in the 8th week pics.

First: haze-ish type pheno
L collage

And then the slightly more indica leaners:
M collage

And the most sativa leaners:
N collage

Here is a pic of "D" I used in July's POTM (my favorite so far)
IMG 2196   Copy

And here is "F" - I call it the comet pheno (@ 30 days)
IMG 1909

"J" and "F" together - this should complete the phenos I got in my single pack
IMG 2060

All of them have high pitched 7up/tangerine peel smells to the resin when rubbed, except for "D" and "N" which have a thicker, danker smell. More like poo meets rotting oranges. "D" being the best example of this.

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I posted this in my grow diary on Tangerine Powers, but I figured this was a perfect place to put it:

There is one other phenotype I got from my pack of 15 seeds, but it is basically a hybrd of "M" and "L". If you look up my journal, "J" "G" and "F" are similar to this 4th pheno I'm talking about.

They all had/have a few weeks to go after the last pic of each female, so they are not done yet in the 8th week pics.

First: haze-ish type pheno
View attachment 523668

And then the slightly more indica leaners:
View attachment 523669

And the most sativa leaners:
View attachment 523670

Here is a pic of "D" I used in July's POTM (my favorite so far)
View attachment 523672

And here is "F" - I call it the comet pheno (@ 30 days)
View attachment 523673

"J" and "F" together - this should complete the phenos I got in my single pack
View attachment 523674

All of them have high pitched 7up/tangerine peel smells to the resin when rubbed, except for "D" and "N" which have a thicker, danker smell. More like poo meets rotting oranges. "D" being the best example of this.
(from post above)

I forgot to mention the basics

of 15 seeds:

100% germination rate
8 females
7 males
1 female through out nanners **
1 female grew balls **

** I do have semi rough environment, but its not too bad. I do try to weed out plants that are prone to nanner or hermie for personal reasons.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Since my last post, I had a few more girls grow nanners. I ended up with two plants that grew clean, nanner free, and two that are finishing up, haven't seen anything on them yet, but trimming may reveal the unseen... We will see.

So far, only two confirmed clean plants, but they came out GREAT! So definitely not a waste. The pheno that had the most indica traits, *M* is the best so far: growing, nug structure, high, and taste.

TheSmoker

TheSmoker

sorry to hear that. I've run her multiple times with no issues. Seems like a hit or miss strain.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I do LOVE my "M" plant though! I mean, very quality. It tastes more like MT Dew than tangerine to me, but it is unique in a good way and has great bud structure.

Sinner D

Sinner D

This strain has got to be one of the stinkiest and frostiest plant I've had the pleasure of cultivating! I can't wait for it to finish. I'm currently at day 50 and she's giving me good size nuggets all over! The clone I got was weak and took a couple months+ to veg. Though I'm a little unhappy I didn't keep a clone off her, Tangerine Power is a bit too powerful in the odor department for my op. Thanks for putting that funk into a proper description for me spite420! "orange peels cooked in fuel" Love it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom