Tap water from Mexico or RO

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Would you use tap water from the hose in Mexico, or use RO to feed your plants. If you wouldn’t drink it, would you let your plants?

I’m not sure if testing the water is worth it due to inconsistency in the treatments or if I should stay committed to RO here on out.

Or am I overthinking this and the water would be ok to use?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
test the water and find out what the ph and ec is. you can search it up on google for water threatment of your city and get these inforamtions.
@Aqua Man is the master of it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

as @PK1 suggested try to google your local water report. If not you can take a sample in for testing or do some rudimentary best guess with your own testing.

generally if its under 200ppm its ALMOST always ok.

Its never a bad thing to use RO though if you can’t establish a base idea of whats in your water

Reactions: PK1
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
as @PK1 suggested try to google your local water report. If not you can take a sample in for testing or do some rudimentary best guess with your own testing.

generally if its under 200ppm its ALMOST always ok.

Its never a bad thing to use RO though if you can’t establish a base idea of whats in your water
Ok sounds good, getting a local water report is basically impossible around here. I will do a PPM and PH test and go from there. Thanks for your input @PK1 & @Aqua Man, I really appreciate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom